Bear Grylls Vs Ray Mears

Which one?

• Total voters

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
ray mears. he wouldnt recklessly endanger your life, make you drink piss and then when its gets dark leave you in the woods while he goes to the nearest travel lodge.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
My hatred for Bear Grylls is unfounded, yet passionate.

His brother Wolf Lasagne, is also a cunt.
haha, that made me crack up.

I quite like Bear Grylls, well I find his show entertaining to watch anyway.

I think Ray Mears would be wicked to go for a pint with, he's got to have some well interesting stories.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I hate myself & think I am weak for it, but I would have to shout abuse at Bear Grylls in the street if I saw him.

He justs winds me up.

In fact...

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Definitely Ray Mears.

Seen enough articles calling Bear Grylls a faker, including about him building shelters in the 'wilderness' and then fooking off to stay in the nearest hotel for the night, and having proper food with him, despite claiming to live off exotic insects and poisonous tree bark.

& what kind of man calls himself Bear?

U ain't a red indian...

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
One of the first Bear Grylls episodes I saw made me proper angry...

He was doing the whole "shipwrecked" scenario & ran down a fucking Sea Turtle, millitantly stabbed it in the neck & it made some fucked up noise, then he cooked it in his shell!!!

How they got away with that I don't know...

He could of just easily explained what to do, without killing the poor thing!

The fact that he then probably fucked off to a Hotel & slept/eat like a King just rubs Salt in the wound.

Top Dickhead.

Last edited:

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist

He was doing the whole "shipwrecked" scenario & ran down a fucking Sea Turtle, millitantly stabbed it in the neck & it made some fucked up noise, then he cooked it in his shell!!!

The fact that he then probably fucked off to a Hotel & slept/eat like a King just rubs Salt in the wound.

Top Dickhead.
The definition of hypocrisy.

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist

Top Dickhead.

I might we going way out on a limb here... and I apologise if I'm way off the mark... but I get the feeling you don't like Bear Grylls? :)

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
its funny when Bear digs a hole in the snow to sleep and says goodnight blah blah...then the next scene the camera man estimates exactly when he pops his head out of the snow hole all warm and cosey:rolleyes: Ray is a master of Bush Craft..nuff said!