BCee & S.P.Y - Is There Anybody Out There (Friction & K-Tee remix)

remix to make it more dance floor friendly. i think they've done it justice.
still prefer the original for the vibe but i do like this

agreed, original is one of my favourites and has such a nice vibe to it

this on the other hand is just utter wank... basically stripped of all it's epicness and soul

It's fine remix. Nowhere near the original, but it works. It's kinda like when Logistics remixed By Your Side. Soul was stripped, but it became dancefloor friendly. I like it.

It's fine remix. Nowhere near the original, but it works. It's kinda like when Logistics remixed By Your Side. Soul was stripped, but it became dancefloor friendly. I like it.

exactly this!

original is a beast of a tune tho which will be played in the years to come, this will only rock the dancefloor a couple of times and will be forgotten after the summer!

nice one tho :)

after buying the original of this on MP3 god knows how long ago, i bought it on vinyl TODAY!! cus the original is sooooooo fuking BIG!

and this, well, its got nothing on the original, dont think i would play this tbh!

I've dropped the Original in the dance and it goes off.....so i really don't understand why producers make tunes for the dancefloor. Dnb should not be made for the soul purpose of pleasing crowds....grrr we had it spot on back in 97-99.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom