BC UK - Bullet Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true BC. The BC that left us as Fresh poured out his formulaic trash under the )EIB( tag. Fuck Elm Street, The Daleks and the pointless totally intro orientated Space Odessey. This is what we want. They started the revolution and now they will finish it.

The Nine is still one of the greatest D&B tracks and this track is spawned from that legacy.

I'd rather have one track like this once a year than an EP every two weeks of weak tracks as has been the )EIB( (Fresh) output recently.

D&B has to focus on quality over quantity.

If Fresh wrote this then I apologise but what kind of producer says they don't want anybody to remix their tracks because they want to keep their basslines secret? Fresh, mate, your basslines ain't that good or that original. Hype got to ya?

Fuck those "smilies" too. This is serious shit, not some teenage fucking pop site.

caesar said:
This is true BC. The BC that left us as Fresh poured out his formulaic trash under the )EIB( tag. Fuck Elm Street, The Daleks and the pointless totally intro orientated Space Odessey. This is what we want....

Erm, :towelie:

djroyal said:
´fresh is a fucking brilliant producer do not talk shit on this forum understand :afro:

ummm... every person can have their own oppinion, so dont talk shit, mr. hitler!

as for the tune its HEEEEEEEEEEEEVY, heard it on a proper soundsystem and i allmost passed out, cant wait to buy this.. :gslayer:

btw. a little n00b question. bc uk = maldini, vegas d-bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom