BBC3 Documentary on Cannabis looking for Contributors

I got a PM back saying they will give me TWO WHOLE TINS OF STELLA, but I have to find my own goat , and at least smoke one spliff. I think I could manage to break my vow of celebacy, abstenance from the devils weed, and of course the other stuff I don't do that i can't quite remeber cos I am too aroused.

I got a PM back saying they will give me TWO WHOLE TINS OF STELLA, but I have to find my own goat , and at least smoke one spliff. I think I could manage to break my vow of celebacy, abstenance from the devils weed, and of course the other stuff I don't do that i can't quite remeber cos I am too aroused.

was that meant to be funny?..

seriously tho, people who don't smoke weed generally think it's worse than it is. people that smoke it daily generally think it's harmless when it's not. all about moderation! same with everything!

was that meant to be funny?..

seriously tho, people who don't smoke weed generally think it's worse than it is. people that smoke it daily generally think it's harmless when it's not. all about moderation! same with everything!
nuff said.

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 ----------

let me put it this way...omerta -"code of silence"...some things you don't open your big yab about ...especially not for some twok reporter who doesn't give a crap for yoour free teh weed cruisade son, they just want to throw some spin on the whole debate and get loads of viewers... call me cynical, but don't think this guy is your friend or has good / noble intentions. not a chance. but if your dumb enough to appear on this programm, thats your issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom