Battletek - The Missing Piece Is You (Rework) [Dancefloor DnB/Liquid]

BattleteK

Hi DnBheads,

Been away for a short while due to school taking up a lot of my time, but today I had the time to finish this track I made earlier, but with some added improvements, new snare, less muddiness, better mixing/mastering etc.

Eager to hear your opinion, listen over here!

Hi mate, this sounds much better than before. Loving it! Nice synths, remind me to early C&K tunes. What I'm missing is some driving hi hats jumping in after ther the risers, from 1:10 i.e. (could be the lousy speakers I'm on). The synth are much improved. I like the melody variation from around 1:50 a lot, could be more in front and as main part I think. The mid range synths chord needs a bit of tweaking imo. Other than that I like your tune a lot, nice summer vibe. Some vocal lines and it would be complete:)

Hi mate, this sounds much better than before. Loving it! Nice synths, remind me to early C&K tunes. What I'm missing is some driving hi hats jumping in after ther the risers, from 1:10 i.e. (could be the lousy speakers I'm on). The synth are much improved. I like the melody variation from around 1:50 a lot, could be more in front and as main part I think. The mid range synths chord needs a bit of tweaking imo. Other than that I like your tune a lot, nice summer vibe. Some vocal lines and it would be complete:)
Thanks again Maschini! Yes, I had the intention of letting it sound like old C&K or Fred V & Grafix :) Hmm, yeah the Hi hats or too low in volume, gonna change that. What element exactly do you want more in front? and what tweaking on the mid synths? I agree on the vocals, If i someone suitable to do that, that would be awesome

Last edited:
Hey Battletek ! your track sounds cool. I think you could improve the track mixing-wise. imo you should lower a bit the high frequencies so the sub freqs have more power (that's just my personal taste though, i like to really feel the sub :razz: ) and also the drums could be just a little bit more upfront the mix. but yeah nice vibe overall :)

oh and I agree with what Maschinistom said about the hi-hats and the vocals

Sounding much better, plenty of variation throughout and has a really nice vibe about it. The drop at 1:08 is screaming out for a crash or cymbal in my opinion as it doesn't quite deliver after the really nice build up.

Really liking the little synth roll at 0:57. Don't think this was in the previous versions?

Sounding much better, plenty of variation throughout and has a really nice vibe about it. The drop at 1:08 is screaming out for a crash or cymbal in my opinion as it doesn't quite deliver after the really nice build up.

Really liking the little synth roll at 0:57. Don't think this was in the previous versions?

Thanks Rounder for your opinion, I will look into adding an improved crash indeed and yes, I think I added that synth riser later :)

Back
Top Bottom