Battletek - The Missing Piece Is You [Dancefloor DnB/Liquid]

Hi battletek, really nice tune, I like the easy vibes of this track. Here my 2 cents: lead starting around 0:50 is not my taste, maybe u can choose another synth or edit the current one? Some movement should do it. Secondly, I feel the master needs more bass freq. maybe u can EQ the bass or work on the master. Check out the free plugin by Tokyo Dawn called TDR NOVA, I highly recommend it. Otherwise nice roller, cheers! :)

Sounds nice. Really smooth melody and all the sounds work nicely together. Particularly enjoyed the bit between 1:30 and 1:50 when the synths appear to have a bit more variation in the pattern. Synths sound well constructed and pretty solid. Agree with machinistom that the bass could be a little prominent.

Drums sound clean to me but if being really critical they are a little lifeless, I assume these are single hits rather than from chopping breaks up? To my ears the pattern is really steppy and is missing any sort of shuffle to help it roll along, especially after the main drop it seems to be very kick, snare and rigid hi hats.

Good work overall though.

Hi battletek, really nice tune, I like the easy vibes of this track. Here my 2 cents: lead starting around 0:50 is not my taste, maybe u can choose another synth or edit the current one? Some movement should do it. Secondly, I feel the master needs more bass freq. maybe u can EQ the bass or work on the master. Check out the free plugin by Tokyo Dawn called TDR NOVA, I highly recommend it. Otherwise nice roller, cheers! :)
Hi Tom, I am diving back in it again to improve the bass! Thanks for listening!

Sounds nice. Really smooth melody and all the sounds work nicely together. Particularly enjoyed the bit between 1:30 and 1:50 when the synths appear to have a bit more variation in the pattern. Synths sound well constructed and pretty solid. Agree with machinistom that the bass could be a little prominent.

Drums sound clean to me but if being really critical they are a little lifeless, I assume these are single hits rather than from chopping breaks up? To my ears the pattern is really steppy and is missing any sort of shuffle to help it roll along, especially after the main drop it seems to be very kick, snare and rigid hi hats.

Good work overall though.
Yes, the drums are individual hits indeed. Was already planning on re doing them with a more splashy snare! Some perc seems to go missing maybe, will try and change this. Thanks for the valuable input Rounder!

Back
Top Bottom