Battletek - Surface (Liquid/Dancefloor track) Feedback4Feedback!

Dude, you are on the right way! Now get some melody on top of it and make some chord progressions! And maybe add a little vocal? (y)

I have left you comment on soundcloud, I think the tune is nice, I like the melodic part, the snare sound nice but the kick is way too quiet and the synths are too loud. I think you should do some volume adjustments and add some atmosphere. Some Pads here and there would add a lot of depths. Else it's pretty nice.

Thanks very much you guys, I'll reference it to some other tracks and make the adjustments!! I'll look Into your track too if you let me know. Do you mean some pads in the intro or in the breakdown part?

here my suggestions:
  • bass - much less hall, add drive and deepness
  • chords - add some variations, maybe some effects
  • hit hats - level down, EQing
  • drum rolls - in crease level
  • mix - mids/hi's down (compress/limit, EQ), increase bass frequencies (EQ and maximiser), add more punch (transient mastering)
  • possibly add some short vocal hock (there are many available for free online)
good track of yours that can rock the dance floor when ready produced :cool:

yeah, keep it up battletek !! many your other track on soundcloud sound quite nice in terms of mixing/mastering ..

Yo man just listened and i think you are on to something.

The main critiq I have is really the mix. I think you should EQ to try and give each element its own space to give more clarity. The hats are too loud in imo. Thats where I would start anyway n see what you end up with.

I have posted a track for review if you wouldnt mind checking that out too!

Peace

Yo man just listened and i think you are on to something.

The main critiq I have is really the mix. I think you should EQ to try and give each element its own space to give more clarity. The hats are too loud in imo. Thats where I would start anyway n see what you end up with.

I have posted a track for review if you wouldnt mind checking that out too!

Peace

Thanks very much, yes I did manage to mix it down now in a better way. I did not pay enough attention to the mixdown at first, but its way better now. Gonna check yours now! :)

Back
Top Bottom