Battletek - Celestial Sphere (Liquid/Dancefloor) (vocal edited)

hey jordy, long time no see, hope all is well for you ...
like your new track, the intro is superb, the whole track is flowing well.
also sound wise all sits well, nice gluing, you seem to use some new synth, love the piano! :2thumbs:
i suggest to look at 2 things: the drums (esp. the kick( is too low, imo, could be a bit more poppy to stand out more.
the vocals sit too much in the back for my taste, could you bring them more in front? otherwise well produced track, love the vibe ! :cool:

hey jordy, long time no see, hope all is well for you ...
like your new track, the intro is superb, the whole track is flowing well.
also sound wise all sits well, nice gluing, you seem to use some new synth, love the piano! :2thumbs:
i suggest to look at 2 things: the drums (esp. the kick( is too low, imo, could be a bit more poppy to stand out more.
the vocals sit too much in the back for my taste, could you bring them more in front? otherwise well produced track, love the vibe ! :cool:
Thanks as always mate! Will look into it :)

Nice sounding track. not mutch bad to say about it.
just my personal opinion on the piano pattern, it seems a little too busy for my taste.
Good job keep it up :D

Low:r

Eek, take that vocal out!! It's mostly out of tune with the rest of the song.
Not really my style of liquid, but your synth work is nice! Reminds me of Netsky a bit...

Thank you Kolendo, some bits are out of tune indeed, but I don't have any vst for processing vocals. Do you know one? Maybe melodyne?

Thanks for the compliment! :)

Eek, take that vocal out!! It's mostly out of tune with the rest of the song.
Not really my style of liquid, but your synth work is nice! Reminds me of Netsky a bit...
You are right Kolendo. Some bits are out of tune, but I don't have any vst for vocal processing. Do you know one? Maybe Melodyne?

Thanks for the compliment and feedback! :)

You are right Kolendo. Some bits are out of tune, but I don't have any vst for vocal processing. Do you know one? Maybe Melodyne?

Thanks for the compliment and feedback! :)

No problem :P I use a handy VST called GTune if I can't figure out the pitch by ear.
Try chopping up that motown sample and use the plugin to fine tune each word.

hi jordy, how is it going? well I hope.
tbh, I don;t remember exactly the previous version, hard to compare if not listening 1:1.
I think the kick is better now but you could even go higher, put some limiter on and gradually increase.
the vocals fit much better now, imo. I like them to be a bit more prominent in my track, by that is personal taste.
overall, reallyt good track I think .. makes my head nod and I'm sure it's great for driving on the motorway ;)
btw, where did you get the vocals from?

hi jordy, how is it going? well I hope.
tbh, I don;t remember exactly the previous version, hard to compare if not listening 1:1.
I think the kick is better now but you could even go higher, put some limiter on and gradually increase.
the vocals fit much better now, imo. I like them to be a bit more prominent in my track, by that is personal taste.
overall, reallyt good track I think .. makes my head nod and I'm sure it's great for driving on the motorway ;)
btw, where did you get the vocals from?

Thanks mate! they are samples from a motown record by the four tops ;)

Back
Top Bottom