BattleteK - Armed to the Teeth [DnB/Jump Up]

I like the idea man, but imo something seems to be out of balance. I think bass and all that madness is too loud comparing to the loudness of drums. Poor mixing, but you definitely have the creativity. Next time try to smooth out your track, if something is too outstanding comparing to the rest of the instruments it just doesn´t sound good(there are few exceptions though). I think in this particular track you have exaggerated with distortion and reverbing. But overall not bad mate!

I like the idea man, but imo something seems to be out of balance. I think bass and all that madness is too loud comparing to the loudness of drums. Poor mixing, but you definitely have the creativity. Next time try to smooth out your track, if something is too outstanding comparing to the rest of the instruments it just doesn´t sound good(there are few exceptions though). I think in this particular track you have exaggerated with distortion and reverbing. But overall not bad mate!

Thx for your explanation, yes that's true. got some issues with mixing indeed. You think the drums should be harder?

Not necessarily, but they could be more sort of outstanding. It´s all about EQ-ing right I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom