Battle of the MC's

yeh. i missed the first 2 battle of the mc's but 3,4 and 5 were pretty good. theyre actually surprisingly good even if ur not overly fond on mc's, which is nice. 4 was slightly worse because of lingering feeling of possibly getting stabbed in stratford rex. looking forward to this one a fair bit though :2thumbs:

you mean the one on christmas day?? i wasnt convinced, for an mc convention there is a distinct lack of quality mcs - a sign of shabba's fall from grace perhaps?

Who's on the line up? Hope there good or you won't be able to hear the music. Mind you, that would defeat the object a bit I s'pose... :cool:

12 inch grinch said:
make sure you ring me if there is a lift availible mate well up for it ,gona be sick

all good bro , teh shakey may well be driving aswell now so should all be cool . good to see sum south coast crew will be in attendance.
big up the pompee mans :thumbsup:

serendipity said:
you mean the one on christmas day?? i wasnt convinced, for an mc convention there is a distinct lack of quality mcs - a sign of shabba's fall from grace perhaps?
battle of the mc's is on the 10th of december. i think its something else on xmas day. im really not convinced that othger events gonna get a decent turnout on xmas day :-/

sparkyc10 said:
battle of the mc's is on the 10th of december. i think its something else on xmas day. im really not convinced that othger events gonna get a decent turnout on xmas day :-/

ah the drumatics one...yeh that looks kinda phat tho i wud prefer it if navi wasnt referee...
yeh i dont reckon shabba will get a good turn out either :|

serendipity said:
ah the drumatics one...yeh that looks kinda phat tho i wud prefer it if navi wasnt referee...
u will be suprised how many peeps rave on x mas daY

serendipity said:
same here, cant stand navigator. he looks like sean paul and tried to chat up my girl!

yeh navi's a pony & trap MC. He needs to be strung up by his corn rolls and slapped with a microphone many times til he agrees to retire.

12 inch grinch said:
u will be suprised how many peeps rave on x mas daY

yeh, i guess that there must be a few about...not me tho!! i dont think that i would go to that event anyway, although jj frost is there which is a bonus...

Back
Top Bottom