Battle of the MC's

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
yeh. i missed the first 2 battle of the mc's but 3,4 and 5 were pretty good. theyre actually surprisingly good even if ur not overly fond on mc's, which is nice. 4 was slightly worse because of lingering feeling of possibly getting stabbed in stratford rex. looking forward to this one a fair bit though :2thumbs:

12 inch grinch said:
make sure you ring me if there is a lift availible mate well up for it ,gona be sick

all good bro , teh shakey may well be driving aswell now so should all be cool . good to see sum south coast crew will be in attendance.
big up the pompee mans :thumbsup:

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
serendipity said:
you mean the one on christmas day?? i wasnt convinced, for an mc convention there is a distinct lack of quality mcs - a sign of shabba's fall from grace perhaps?
battle of the mc's is on the 10th of december. i think its something else on xmas day. im really not convinced that othger events gonna get a decent turnout on xmas day :-/

sparkyc10 said:
battle of the mc's is on the 10th of december. i think its something else on xmas day. im really not convinced that othger events gonna get a decent turnout on xmas day :-/
ah the drumatics one...yeh that looks kinda phat tho i wud prefer it if navi wasnt referee...
yeh i dont reckon shabba will get a good turn out either :|

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
serendipity said:
ah the drumatics one...yeh that looks kinda phat tho i wud prefer it if navi wasnt referee...
yeh i dont reckon shabba will get a good turn out either :|
same here, cant stand navigator. he looks like sean paul and tried to chat up my girl!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeh navi's a pony & trap MC. He needs to be strung up by his corn rolls and slapped with a microphone many times til he agrees to retire.