Battery 3

Discussion in 'Production' started by MayorOfDC, Nov 30, 2009.

1. MayorOfDC

MayorOfDC New Member

I have battery 3. I just got it. For some reason, whenever i save my own kits, they dont play. Ive tried saving them multiple ways, but still no luck. If i make a kit, it wont play back. All the files are there and battery has no problem LOADING the kit and finding the sounds, but it wont PLAY them. Even when i click on the cells to preview them, nothing.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  2. DJPancake

DJPancake NEW NAME IS DJ INCLINED

is it the play head not moving? or is it the midi notes aren't triggering any noise, or sutting else?

-Andy

3. MayorOfDC

MayorOfDC New Member

I dont know what a play head is. Im using Battery as a Plug in. When i press play in FL Studio, The cells in Battery are lighting up, Its juss not makin any sounds.

4. Protoplasym

Protoplasym Nuskool

?

Dunno... maybe for some reason the routing isn't setup properly. I guess you could look at the routing for that midi channel and make sure the plug in is midied in.

How's the Plug in other than this? I ask because I've had it sitting in a sealed box for 3 years... still haven't gotten around to installing it. Guru and uTonic have always kept me busy enough, that, and doing it hit by hit in a sequencer.

5. MayorOfDC

MayorOfDC New Member

Thats the thing. The plug in AND the stand alone BOTH work fine as long as Im using the factory kits.

6. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

is it a dodgy copy? or retail? re-install it?

7. MayorOfDC

MayorOfDC New Member

Ok. I'll try the re install.