bathsalts

chanty

VIP Junglist
oh fuck i thought this was gonna be a thread about radox bathsalts. rather relaxing after a hard days work/gym let the misses run me a bubble bath with said bathsalts :)

i wouldnt eat them to get a buzz though :(

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i think a drug that makes you feel bad and worse is useless, surely you should take stuff to feel good, otherwise it doesnt make sense

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
if its mephedrone, it doesnt make you feel bad, although it does make you smell disgusting. anyone who doesnt sleep for 48hrs is liable to do stupid things if they are high, i'm betting his first goat fuking experience didnt involve any drugs at all

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its not entirely mephedrone, seems to contain a little of it. but the effects include suicide, self harm, agitation, paranoia, psychotic behavior etc. oh wait thats cocaine, never mind.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
youd be surprised how much glue you can do when the smack dealer wont take your phonecalls cos you camped outside his house

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I like Singular Sexual Sado Rituals, that is my drug right now, candles, incense sticks, mellow music, set the mood right, then get the toolbox out and go to work on myself.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Dunno... goats are pretty cool. my mate just started renting a mobile home on my mates farm.. we are all going to pitch in to buy him a goat for the front..

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
In the grand scheme of things a goat would be a pretty sensible pet to have. A horny wolf deprived of its pack now that would be a ridiculous pet to have, its either gunna eat you or fuck you, not the kind of thing youd want your neighbours to see on a Sunday morning.