Bath

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
I went there for a day a couple of years back and all i could find to do nearby was stand in the gadget shop and play that game where the slowest person to press a button gets electrocuted.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
na bath is beatifull man..full of lime stone buildings. people say its like stepping into a jane austin novel. as for things to do...theres a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge park like kids playground...pretty fun and the roman baths have re opened, havent been tho. lots of yummy places to eat n chill too. have a look on goodle see if theres anything on and if ur down for a weekend its worth going to bristol for the day....its only 10 mins or something on the train

DJHaze

na bath is beatifull man..full of lime stone buildings. people say its like stepping into a jane austin novel. as for things to do...theres a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge park like kids playground...pretty fun and the roman baths have re opened, havent been tho. lots of yummy places to eat n chill too. have a look on goodle see if theres anything on and if ur down for a weekend its worth going to bristol for the day....its only 10 mins or something on the train

hes not glitter.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Apparantly just down the hill in fron of the royal crescent is where all the young folk hang out when the sun is shining to chill out and smoke biftas...

Never been there myself, but my mates ex was from there and she loved it...

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
yeah, just pop to bristol, bath is a really nice city to look, at but theres not alot going. although a friend of mine is organising a night in bath tonight and there alwaqys pretty good

It is IMPACT VS BREAK!!! this Friday @ Moles Club :: 10-4am

Its a night of oldskool, breakbeat, dubwize bass downstairs and hiphop, dubstep & drum and bass upstairs.

The world famous DJ PRODUCER is headlining with a-list support from JINX IN DUB and PAUL BASSROCK, as well as local support from IOTD & BREAK!!!'s regular DJS.

Last edited:

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Victoria park! that place is the shit! They used to have ramps n that there aswell. remember seeing some kid break his arm on them when i was about 6.

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
yeh i remember once on those huge tire swings my dad pushed me so much i puked all over him in the car on the way home