Batchwood St Albans 27/12/09

MattF

VIP Junglist

15854_222776680139_573075139_456549.jpg

Nameless Promotions has teamed up with Eclipse to bring you a massive night of Drum & Bass + Dubstep at the the legendary Batchwood Hall Nightclub in St. Albans this Xmas/New Year.

This event promises you the biggest sounds in Drum & Bass/Dubstep where the full spectrum of each genre will be fully covered. Ravers should expect to hear all the bangers as well as a deeper selection from talented DJ's from the heart of St Albans/Hertfordshire.

ORIGINAL SIN

WICKAMAN

HARRY SHOTTA

CHAZ D (X Rated Audio)

DJ PDEX (Knowledge Magazine)

MASTER:PLEX (Nameless)

DJ HAMPTON (Drop Down)

SNYDEE (Dub-taktix)chemical records

DJ S7EVIN On a Level

B6

MC's

H.I.C (Kaution)

R DANGE (On a Level)

MC ROARZ (Nameless)

SNIPER (2damcold)

TURBOMAN

*All artists are 100% CONFIRMED*

**DJS & MCS LOOKING TO BE INVOLVED IN FUTURE NIGHTS SHOULD HAND IN DEMOS ON THE NIGHT. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING DEMOS ONLINE...SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!**

OVER 18s // ID REQUIRED // ROAR // NO HATS // TRAINERS OK

First 250 tickets ONLY £5 // Advanced Tickets £7 // £10 on the door

Info & Tickets @ www.batchwoodhall.com or www.theticketsellers.co.uk

14240_190244436683_679651683_293073.jpg

Same night as the playaz christmas special, slightly silly choice of date.

This isn't my event for the record I am assisting with the promotion however the organisers were well aware of the Playaz night, not all local ravers are neccesarily looking to reach London this night.

Some people cant help but have a dig on here haha!

Not having a go mate, I dont live that far from batchwood and I probably would have gone if it hadnt clashed with playaz. Nice to get some big names close to home though, and i try and support those events. Just a shame they decided to put it on the same night especially if they knew about it thats all :)

Playaz lineup does look big room 1 and 2, i may even shoot there after my set ;). Hoepfully there will be some regular drums at Batchwood in the future!

may get on this! need to check my funds!! jus down the road soo looks very likely. hopefully there will be loads of posh st albans fanny attending.

Back
Top Bottom