Bassmans bday bash

jox

is there any dress code for this or can u wear trainers n sht also on the flyer it says u gota bring whisle and horn lol is data joke or wont det let u in widout it!

cheers

sarcy c**t

lol

especially for sum1 with

Life Utopia,Elevation,A.W.O.L.,World Dance,Future Myth,Raindance,Orange,Innovation,Desire,One Nation/Club One Nation,Dance Paradise,Destiny,Seduction,Roast,Jungle Mania,United Dance,Ravelation,Fivers,Moondance,Hardcore Dance Awards,Pure Science,Back To 92/93/94,Helter Skelter,Dreamscape,Slammin' Vinyl,MC Convention,Son Of Dance,Yabba Dabba Doo,Rush,Kool Skool,Telepathy/Club Telepathy,Stush,Universe,Jungle Fever,Jungle Splash,Voodoo Magic,Detonate,Innersense....Been There,Done That!!!!

in their sig!

where and when, and fuck man - i thought it was normal to wear womens undies over ya shit at a rave, fuck it i do!

sarcy c**t

lol

especially for sum1 with

Life Utopia,Elevation,A.W.O.L.,World Dance,Future Myth,Raindance,Orange,Innovation,Desire,One Nation/Club One Nation,Dance Paradise,Destiny,Seduction,Roast,Jungle Mania,United Dance,Ravelation,Fivers,Moondance,Hardcore Dance Awards,Pure Science,Back To 92/93/94,Helter Skelter,Dreamscape,Slammin' Vinyl,MC Convention,Son Of Dance,Yabba Dabba Doo,Rush,Kool Skool,Telepathy/Club Telepathy,Stush,Universe,Jungle Fever,Jungle Splash,Voodoo Magic,Detonate,Innersense....Been There,Done That!!!!

in their sig!

What are you chatting about boy,who rattled your fucking cage!

Regarding my sig,whats your problem with it?

And,if your gonna call me a cunt do it properly,alright cunt!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom