Bassman

As a dnb raver I completely appreciate him, he smacks it over the dark rollers and his stage presence and the WAY he MC's is bad.
What I HATE about him as a FEMALE is the absolute BULLSHIT he comes out with. I've PAID to go and stand there and be reduced to a piece of flesh.
Its fucking rude. But also I see the funny side of it, tho the irrelevance annoys the hell out of me.
Proper. he comes out with absolute Bullshit half the time, but it IS funny. He's only ever havin a laugh ent he, just I HATE the crap he comes out with, he needs to show a bit more respect to female ravers, but then what do u expect him to say when he's got fucked 17 year old girls dancin infront of him, gettin thier boobs out and shit, how do u command respect like that? LOL
Jokes, so those girls undo everything that girls like me, go to raves for.
In my opinion,.
SO can't blame him really for the crap he comes out with.

LOOOOOOOOL WHAT AAARE U TALKIN ABOUT MATE?
Yeah its a big sig, but it aint a shit rave is it really? LOL
Randoms probs one a the BIGGEST raves in the UK mate.

As a dnb raver I completely appreciate him, he smacks it over the dark rollers and his stage presence and the WAY he MC's is bad.
What I HATE about him as a FEMALE is the absolute BULLSHIT he comes out with. I've PAID to go and stand there and be reduced to a piece of flesh.
Its fucking rude. But also I see the funny side of it, tho the irrelevance annoys thehell out of me.
Proper. he comes out with absolute Bullshit half the time, but it IS funny. He's only ever havin a laugh ent he, just I HATE the crap he comes out with, he needs to show a bit more respect to female ravers, but then what do u expect him to say when he's got fucked 17 year old girls dancin infront of him, gettin thier boobs out and shit, how do u command respect like that? LOL
Jokes, so those girls undo everything that girls like me, go to raves for.
In my opinion,.
SO can't blame him really for the crap he comes out with.

He chats shit
No he dont
He is rude
No he is funny
I hate him because
But its not his though
lol
Dont read that after a joint. Its a head fuk sober

A little a little darker when me fuck the gal she scream like a cat meoooow so me fuck that meoooow so me bus that 2 hour later me still a fuck her straight up in the front axe chopaxe piece piece piece. heavy like a jcb original shadow demon bassman is boom. Big up shodow coalition. tweet tweet tweet tweet . WE AINT NO BAGGAGE HANDLERS

A little a little darker when me fuck the gal she scream like a cat meoooow so me fuck that meoooow so me bus that 2 hour later me still a fuck her straight up in the front axe chopaxe piece piece piece. heavy like a jcb original shadow demon bassman is boom. Big up shodow coalition. tweet tweet tweet tweet . WE AINT NO BAGGAGE HANDLERS

lolol. That said it all...WTF

And whats all that advertising he does for R. Whites Lemonade.

I also respect and agree with his viwes on female ravers and women in general.

random is big but raveology is bigger because bassman is always headlining their, bassman is so old he ows jesus a fiver lol but he still rinses it with his funny lyrics and his madness. he the teacher and he will always be. i'm backin bassman for best mc next year.

Some new mc's are wikkid but they have to learn that breaks in rapping are very important and for fucks sake don't rap over a mix. At the end of the day ( I sound like Alan Shearer now ) the music is still the most important.
I saw Bassman and Randall recently and he rocked it - best mc there by a long shot
p.s. for gods sake don't let Alan Shearer manage England.....

bassman is jarring

same flow every time, still though he can be jokes he does make me laugh sometimes. i get put off going to a rave if i see him on the flyer though and he doesnt make many sets any better

your a twat! bassman is a legend from the scene

Some new mc's are wikkid but they have to learn that breaks in rapping are very important and for fucks sake don't rap over a mix. At the end of the day ( I sound like Alan Shearer now ) the music is still the most important.
I saw Bassman and Randall recently and he rocked it - best mc there by a long shot
p.s. for gods sake don't let Alan Shearer manage England.....

Which reminds me - Alan Shearer him a fucking wanker

Bassman is a legend

Back
Top Bottom