Bassman

I think a lot of his popularity is based outside of London. I've never been overly impressed but can understand why bass has a following although not sure exactly what people see in Trigga and Palmer.
Personally I think the MC scene wouldnt be half of what it is without don's like GQ, Fearless, MCMC & Moose.

I think bassman is completey shyt i seriously dont know how MC's like him make it in the drum n bass scene, in my opinion hes apauling (spelling?) but as i said thats just my opinion

the teacher is by far the best mc uk has got...shabba N DA LIKES OV DA NU BREED CRU HAS GOT SAME STYLE.......AT LEAST WITH BASSMAN N SPYDA YA GETTIN HEAVY LYRICS AND SUMTING TO LAUGH AT...EKS JUST SPITS BOUT THE SHITTEST GRADE OV GREEN AROUND..PURPLE HAZER BLAZER....MO0 LIKE JOKER SMOKER....IV told him his grade is shit aswell!!!!!!! AN WOT!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooo eksman a real gang*.....fuck off eks!!!!! get to know ya get me!!!!!!! MUGGY CUNT!!!!!!!!!! DO US WELSH A BIGG FAVOR AN STAY AWAY FROM CARDIFF!!!!! SRICKLEY DA SHADOW DEMON CO!!!!!!!!!!! SO JOG ON EKS N SHOWSTON..WE ALL KNOW AT YA BOUT!!!!!! muggy wankerz...YO EKS YA NOW WHERE I LIVE BRA..COME BUS ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somoen got out of bed the wrong side??

Ive met Eksman a couple of times , he is a nice guy! I dont think those lot really pretend their in some super hard gang..that's just a bit bent really...nu Breed is more an MC / production collective....about the music not seeing who has the biggest knob....

all this gang bollocks does my head in...who gives a fuck. We really dont need any of that shit in DnB....i dont give a fuck

Thats why im not a fan of Bassman, and the Shadow Demon lot (IMO etc etc) yeah they are 'funny' ..since when has that been a good attribute to MCing?? and they represent a flavour of attitude over substance IMO. Yeah they have there place in DnB but i dont think musically they have done much....but yeah at a rave whatever. floats your boat...

:scally:

Last edited:
SDC and the Bass are innovators and piss all ova 90% of Mc's in the scene D&B wouldnt be in the healthy state it is without Bass and thats the end of it!:missile:

yeah cos when he was in jail the scene collapsed eh?

lol i forgot bout tha post...lol result ov jim beam,chang and a nite where eks was jibbering shit on da mik..eeeeeew propa cringe worthy..but i meant it sdc over nu breed anytime

Last edited:
Bassman is the humour in dnb with a touch of the dark side..I went germany with him once and we had a mix session around someone's house late sunday afternoon..i didn't stop laughing until i got back to stanstead airport.!!

Him and juiceman together are far to much for the lungs.:cool:

random_nov.jpg

Bassman was voted Best Old skool MC. If your into that, thats fine. But for me DnB as a whole wasnt that enjoy-able until 98-99ish. Not a lot of tunes or MC's did it for me

He ant got no lyrical skills HE MAKE U FELL ILL...out

Bassman is the humour in dnb with a touch of the dark side..I went germany with him once and we had a mix session around someone's house late sunday afternoon..i didn't stop laughing until i got back to stanstead airport.!!

Him and juiceman together are far to much for the lungs.:cool:

random_nov.jpg

Big enough flyer. ^^^^ LOL

Bassman is claass, saw him recently with Randall and he kicked ass. Knows when to shut up and cool one liners and mini raps beat the bidda bidda boys hands down.
By the way has anyone noticed that the old skool mc's ie. mad p and bassman often have a towel round there neck to mop there brows! brilliant
p.s. sure that flyers big enuff? ^ ^ ^ lol

Hes good for jokes but juiceman and trigga are better mc's who chat shadow style

nahh man i hate trigga he ruins every track i never heard him live b4 but on the sets i have he never shuts up and says the dumbest shit
bassman is da d0n buddy i love blazin n listening to him i cant stop laughing

I have saluted the Bass, the teacher for years. The drum n bass scene wouldnt be the same without the three amigos, Trigga,Spyda & Bassman. I think they really set it off when they came to my town @starlight 2001 for Hysteria.

Wen listening to bassman sets on ere or on ipod, he sounds really anoying and has on occasion made me turn off my ipod cos he's so buggin. But at a rave wen the music is so loud, it dosnt matter and i actually really enjoy seeing him out. his 1 liners and random qoutes crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom