Bassman

His a heavy MC, pure jokes.

Luv dis quote!

"When Me a Go To KFC Me Say Give Me 5 Chicken Wings Fried Hard black person, and Don't Be Feedin Me No White Bits!" LOL

For years I couldn't stand the fucker, used to think his chats were terrible. But as I grew and matured I've come to quite like ol' Bassman. Still don't think his rhymes are that great, but thats not the point. He's probably the best crowd hyper there is, and he's funny as egg!!!

"Alan Shearer, he's a proper wanker"

Genius.

come to think of it, he did make me laugh at global

the friction set would still be much better without him on it tho

if you want funny go to a comedy club, its not what i listen to dnb for, and i dont go raves to be told alan shearers a wanker. also that chicken wings fried hard bit is just stolen from a skit on the fugees album 'the score'

Bassman was the resident MC for Quest @ Palomas in wolverhampton...

He is not your normal MC... But do you want all the MC's the same?... Everyone talks about him as he is "different"... MC Remedy was the same way but both were respected MC's as they operated outside the box...

Back in the early ninties people were talking about him then as the ravers from quest suffered from the "Bassman syndrome" - people would go to work or on road and babble on nonsense to anyone who was around!...

But to be honest, he is better now than he was before... And he is better than some of the "MC's" around now...

But make no mistake... Bassman is a badman - Period...

[ Ride it, Ride it, Ride it like a donkey... At which part she wants it... ]

a which part it rest? well past da knee. Hillangullyrida. shadow. when the red light lick you, you dead. its got a helmet its got a split. the list goes on and on and on. Bassman is the snoop dog of dnb. maximum respect. For all those who haven't been there from day one: you'd better ring the royal. moodyness is cool when you like darkness.

if you want funny go to a comedy club, its not what i listen to dnb for, and i dont go raves to be told alan shearers a wanker. also that chicken wings fried hard bit is just stolen from a skit on the fugees album 'the score'
Bassman is the essence of brummie humour. he is another dnb legend. back in 1993 he brought the gangsta element when the ragga side of dnb was kickin off. let's face it, the scene got moodier but the music got better. YOU BASTAAAAAARD!:grrrrr:

Back
Top Bottom