Bassman vs Alan Sherear

Bassman had a bet on Brum and Shearer scored in the last minute to fuck his shit up, or something...

I read quite a few different 'stories' on here about it mate try searching, truth is though Shearer isn't a "FAKIN WANKA" at all he's an English legend.

i thought it was actually on a personal mater between da 2 heads. bassman goes on like sherear is his worst fukin enemy. always tryna gun him in raves. dont realy make sense if its a minor ting such as scorin las minute goals n dat.

Bassman had a bet on Brum and Shearer scored in the last minute to fuck his shit up, or something...

I read quite a few different 'stories' on here about it mate try searching, truth is though Shearer isn't a "FAKIN WANKA" at all he's an English legend.

:word:

Dunno but Alan Shearer should give it a go at mcing and he would probly take the piss outta Bassman... Either that or just knock him out :D

Shearer is a twat

He'll look back on his career as being a failure. Had the chance to join Man Utd but bottled it. He's also shit as a TV pundit.

Shearer is a twat

He'll look back on his career as being a failure. Had the chance to join Man Utd but bottled it. He's also shit as a TV pundit.

How can he look back on his career thinking he was a failure when he's scored the most goals in the prem for newcastle & blackburn, good for him for not joining man united, shows hes loyal for his club, i dont support newcastle but he's a legend there and legend for england, and i agree with you on the tv pundit thing, hes not the most talkative, but then again would you be? who gives a fuck anyway...back to why he's hated by bassman.....

Back
Top Bottom