nista

VIP Junglist
found them on another forum
sick sick sick

some one knows when that was ?
+ whats the first tune brooooooookie is playing

---links removed---

Last edited:
it makes me sick havin those links again on this forum...especially with the endin "mafia" in the title...absolutely stupid!
nuff shoutz 2 swoof who upped em "STRICTLY" 4 the mafia crew...

it makes me sick havin those links again on this forum...especially with the endin "mafia" in the title...absolutely stupid!
nuff shoutz 2 swoof who upped em "STRICTLY" 4 the mafia crew...

What can you do know mate, this happens all the time on the net doesn't it?

not allowed to post this shit man, u shoulda read the thread regarding raveology before you posted mate. you gonna get yourself banned.

Link-Thieves! Shame on you for that Mafia Signature postin´! To many Leechers & Bitches in tha Net! It is now the 3 rd Time that a mug posted here these Sets! I can ´t laugh about those Idiots!

I get where you coming from Ganjaone but i'm sure something from here has ended up there @ mafia?

Some people need to accept that most sites function on users leeching from others, it happens everywhere.

I run two mobile tecnology sites and i hear of people bitching about themes being uploaded on a site and then it being on another the next day, thats what happens when links are put on the net, they're gonna get uploaded at other places.

I'm gonna post a link later of a CD i paid money for, am i gonna cry if it's on another site tomorrow, bollocks am i, i couldn't give a shit.

Time to like it or lump it.

Last edited:
i swear it's bassman's bday bash,not bassman return's? bassman return's was in 2003 @ the sanctuary when he came out of pen!

I get where you coming from Ganjaone but i'm sure something from here has ended up there @ mafia?

Some people need to accept that most sites function on users leeching from others, it happens everywhere.

I run two mobile tecnology sites and i hear of people bitching about themes being uploaded on a site and then it being on another the next day, thats what happens when links are put on the net, they're gonna get uploaded at other places.

I'm gonna post a link later of a CD i paid money for, am i gonna cry if it's on another site tomorrow, bollocks am i, i couldn't give a shit.

Time to like it or lump it.

EZ These Links came from my bredrin via PM! He never posted them and someone cheeky Cunt posted them here first I can ´t understand why the People post this Pack again and again it is not allowed and stolen too! That is the disaster!

Back
Top Bottom