found them on another forum
sick sick sick

some one knows when that was ?
+ whats the first tune brooooooookie is playing

---links removed---

Last edited:

Ironman

VIP Junglist
it makes me sick havin those links again on this forum...especially with the endin "mafia" in the title...absolutely stupid!
nuff shoutz 2 swoof who upped em "STRICTLY" 4 the mafia crew...

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
it makes me sick havin those links again on this forum...especially with the endin "mafia" in the title...absolutely stupid!
nuff shoutz 2 swoof who upped em "STRICTLY" 4 the mafia crew...
What can you do know mate, this happens all the time on the net doesn't it?

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
not allowed to post this shit man, u shoulda read the thread regarding raveology before you posted mate. you gonna get yourself banned.

GanjaOne

germanys highest
VIP Junglist
Link-Thieves! Shame on you for that Mafia Signature postin´! To many Leechers & Bitches in tha Net! It is now the 3 rd Time that a mug posted here these Sets! I can ´t laugh about those Idiots!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I get where you coming from Ganjaone but i'm sure something from here has ended up there @ mafia?

Some people need to accept that most sites function on users leeching from others, it happens everywhere.

I run two mobile tecnology sites and i hear of people bitching about themes being uploaded on a site and then it being on another the next day, thats what happens when links are put on the net, they're gonna get uploaded at other places.

I'm gonna post a link later of a CD i paid money for, am i gonna cry if it's on another site tomorrow, bollocks am i, i couldn't give a shit.

Time to like it or lump it.

Last edited:

MCDazla

i swear it's bassman's bday bash,not bassman return's? bassman return's was in 2003 @ the sanctuary when he came out of pen!

GanjaOne

germanys highest
VIP Junglist
I get where you coming from Ganjaone but i'm sure something from here has ended up there @ mafia?

Some people need to accept that most sites function on users leeching from others, it happens everywhere.

I run two mobile tecnology sites and i hear of people bitching about themes being uploaded on a site and then it being on another the next day, thats what happens when links are put on the net, they're gonna get uploaded at other places.

I'm gonna post a link later of a CD i paid money for, am i gonna cry if it's on another site tomorrow, bollocks am i, i couldn't give a shit.

Time to like it or lump it.

EZ These Links came from my bredrin via PM! He never posted them and someone cheeky Cunt posted them here first I can ´t understand why the People post this Pack again and again it is not allowed and stolen too! That is the disaster!