Bassman lyrics

How many ladies has bassman raped/murdered?

• Total voters

mirkymanz

Wot is da heaviest bassman da teacher original darkside soldier lyric u hav heard. I am torn between, "fly gyal try touch me box..." and "when i stick it in her she scream like a cat miaaaaoooooowwww", also "tripping in a field of diasies" is a classic

also trigga's "keep your legs tightly closed" mash up da bashment every time. How can manz talk bout skibbididididee and shabba- chat crap- d? It all about double darka stlye

i hope the cockends from doa and dnbanana aren't trying to infiltrate this forum :jerkit:

Indi said:
i hope the cockends from doa and dnbanana aren't trying to infiltrate this forum :jerkit:
Looks like he's a one man band if it is, he he.

:scally:
LogoLG.gif
:scally:

V Matt said:
It's all about when he says naughtly words like vagina, it makes a little trickle of sex wee escape down my leg (y)

Phahahhaaha! Bassmon a Batty-Rider :1:

I farkin hate Bassman, hes offensive jus for the sake of it.

I heard at a rave last month Dynamite was 'vibin' with Bassman, an Dyna repeated a few of Bassmons chats an took offense an tw*ted Dynamite :twitch:

jay walker said:
Phahahhaaha! Bassmon a Batty-Rider :1:

I farkin hate Bassman, hes offensive jus for the sake of it.

I heard at a rave last month Dynamite was 'vibin' with Bassman, an Dyna repeated a few of Bassmons chats an took offense an tw*ted Dynamite :twitch:
:lol: Seriously? Christ!

Dyna is wicked, prolly the best MC, alongside Fearless.

probably the most untalented waste of breath 2 touch mic and actually get paid 4 it.cant stand the geeza think hes repulsive and has 2 be purely cos he could'nt make- let alone write a rhyme up if his fucking life depended on it,shit mc runs wiv a shit little crew that everyone thinks are kool 2 follow cos they run wiv a gang in midlands that shoot innocent ppl in dances on n/y/e.PRICKS

subz said:
probably the most untalented waste of breath 2 touch mic and actually get paid 4 it.cant stand the geeza think hes repulsive and has 2 be purely cos he could'nt make- let alone write a rhyme up if his fucking life depended on it,shit mc runs wiv a shit little crew that everyone thinks are kool 2 follow cos they run wiv a gang in midlands that shoot innocent ppl in dances on n/y/e.PRICKS

Well said bro.....that is the best summary I have ever heard of Bassy and the Shadow Demon Co.

subz said:
:lighter:
bum burglar boys (n)

I was always in two minds about the bloke, like Pervy uncle john, I don't really like the geezer but I'll let it go cause he's part of the family... he cant MC, but he's better than junior Dangerous!! here's my fave one liners from Bass
"Ravers, why have you come here? Do you want to die?"
"Sounds like a bird..... tweet tweet, shoot that motherfucker"
"A finger of fudge is just enough to give the girls a treat"

Back
Top Bottom