BASSMAN is 40 next year!

Jungalist-Murda

lol.. i just found out bassmans 40th birthday bash rave is next year in feb.. i didnt know he was that old man lol thats old as fuck lmao

40 aint old an proabably a better age than 20 something where still dont know where your goin in lifeand all that bullshit i reckon by 40 you know morewhatu want, and havelearnt a lot by then... i reckon im gonna be happierbythe time i reach 40 (i hope!)....

respect to the bassman. legend.

40s too old to be an mc, especially too old for one who chats utter bullshit when he gets on the mic.

2 b honest mate i think the mans smoked a bit too much crack in his time, therefore its sent his head into bullshit mode. He ruined this years global gathering set. You should hear how many times he interrupts eksman thru the high contrast set, midway thru a sick chat.

Fucking hell had no idea hewas that old!

The guy brings some comedy to dnb you can't deny that, all the funny shit he chats!

oh yeh hes a joker for sure! he does make me laugh i will admit that but its just there is a lot of evidence of him ruining other MC's chat on the whole of that global gathering set.

if you aint down with the bass then you aint down with the underground seen... im not namin anyone inperticular but ''smarty b'' you dont know the dark side bra. manz get slayed ya erd me. pussy boi like you aint seen. MAN get GUNNED

Jungalist-Murda said:
if you aint down with the bass then you aint down with the underground seen... im not namin anyone inperticular but ''smarty b'' you dont know the dark side bra. manz get slayed ya erd me. pussy boi like you aint seen. MAN get GUNNED

Are you from dnba?

Jungalist-Murda said:

:lol:

can you stick around man, you making me feel more like a gangsta myself with every post!(y)

:lol:
watchit smarty, he knows your game

me found a picta of Junglist-Murda

106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom