bassman bday bash

menta_trucker

does any1 know where i can get bassmans birthday bash 97 or 98 not quite sure what year?

it was at the bakers nightclub if that helps...

thanks

Y do you want it!! lol, what was the latest one like by the way? Standard piss take?
Im really not sure if Bassman takes himself seriously or actually really thinks he is a badman, quite simalar to my opinion of Tim Westwood. Cant suss him out either

Yeah but in what context

all these guys bassman and others come from the gang culture back ground ,most have been in prison or friends and famley have and are gang related . as you no bassman is representing burger bar cru {bbc}birmingham - mc spyda represents - waterfront cru {nottingham} mc trigga represents gooch cru g.c.o.g / ygc . meny over s you have herd get stage time like mc shotgun / palmer ect ect are all gang related . / i have met meny freinds and fo s and famley of some of these guys and i also spent time in prison with likes of remi martin / tin tin / darky / bullet so on and so. these actul rave were supose to bring these groups together .as as you no most of these guys are cousins or famly related manchester / birmingham /london / and they bring each over in to the seen and open doors. meny of the raves has provocked tick for tack greviances in ther day when too groups meet at a rave ie gooch / birmingham and so on . gun shots have been fired in the areanas ,some tapes youl here a shot go off when they was smashing a tune off and youl here the mc mc about it ie spyda /base man . ive had a few tapes with some one busting a big ting on it lol its rare but it use to happen .

i have a few old tapes still kicking of bassmans bash 97 but i need it on a full pack ...pm me cash waiting for this . and once again what a classic ..you remember turn on the lights security {and base man and trigga give them a warning} gcog protecting that one ..it was the doors basickly a group of gooch lads so iam told from a well known source rushed the doors in to club and then sperated in to the crowd they was probly being refused entry.

anyway some get bk to me with a full copy of bassmans bash 97 . i bloodly well no its gold dust so pm me .and not to worry i wont be giving it away .
i have the dj jazzy out of it and other bits its all on ones tape worth . ive got a tehcnics system coming and iam gonna revamp some of my hard to find stuff 2 come to mind strait away thats the dj jazzy from base mans bash 97 has the event upset on it i talked about .. and also a set from hacienda that has mc trigga s brother - syco mc on it .

and ye there are true bad men from the streets all of them ! these guys are what you call have done somthing with ther lifes - rarther than run in the gangs they grew up around were friends and famley have died . to see them still going strong after more than 16 years ,with there own produced records ie spyda and trigga and also doind global gigs like germany and so on , shows how far they have come from the streets and slum ereas of mcr / birmingham /london . you see were thers a rave thers a lot of demand for drugs .
the hacienda played a major part in manchesters tit for tat gang killings in its hay day and controle of its drug trade . yes thats right thats why they demolished the place years ago becouse/ salford / gooch /dodington/ c,hillbillys fighting for it ,and if you no your hystory youl no paul massey and noonans brothers made ther name drug trade and hardman statas from controling the door security and that set ther carea,s in motion ,with the profits from security and drugs .

all these guys bassman and others come from the gang culture back ground ,most have been in prison or friends and famley have and are gang related . as you no bassman is representing burger bar cru {bbc}birmingham - mc spyda represents - waterfront cru {nottingham} mc trigga represents gooch cru g.c.o.g / ygc . meny over s you have herd get stage time like mc shotgun / palmer ect ect are all gang related . / i have met meny freinds and fo s and famley of some of these guys and i also spent time in prison with likes of remi martin / tin tin / darky / bullet so on and so. these actul rave were supose to bring these groups together .as as you no most of these guys are cousins or famly related manchester / birmingham /london / and they bring each over in to the seen and open doors. meny of the raves has provocked tick for tack greviances in ther day when too groups meet at a rave ie gooch / birmingham and so on . gun shots have been fired in the areanas ,some tapes youl here a shot go off when they was smashing a tune off and youl here the mc mc about it ie spyda /base man . ive had a few tapes with some one busting a big ting on it lol its rare but it use to happen .

i have a few old tapes still kicking of bassmans bash 97 but i need it on a full pack ...pm me cash waiting for this . and once again what a classic ..you remember turn on the lights security {and base man and trigga give them a warning} gcog protecting that one ..it was the doors basickly a group of gooch lads so iam told from a well known source rushed the doors in to club and then sperated in to the crowd they was probly being refused entry.

anyway some get bk to me with a full copy of bassmans bash 97 . i bloodly well no its gold dust so pm me .and not to worry i wont be giving it away .
i have the dj jazzy out of it and other bits its all on ones tape worth . ive got a tehcnics system coming and iam gonna revamp some of my hard to find stuff 2 come to mind strait away thats the dj jazzy from base mans bash 97 has the event upset on it i talked about .. and also a set from hacienda that has mc trigga s brother - syco mc on it .

and ye there are true bad men from the streets all of them ! these guys are what you call have done somthing with ther lifes - rarther than run in the gangs they grew up around were friends and famley have died . to see them still going strong after more than 16 years ,with there own produced records ie spyda and trigga and also doind global gigs like germany and so on , shows how far they have come from the streets and slum ereas of mcr / birmingham /london . you see were thers a rave thers a lot of demand for drugs .
the hacienda played a major part in manchesters tit for tat gang killings in its hay day and controle of its drug trade . yes thats right thats why they demolished the place years ago becouse/ salford / gooch /dodington/ c,hillbillys fighting for it ,and if you no your hystory youl no paul massey and noonans brothers made ther name drug trade and hardman statas from controling the door security and that set ther carea,s in motion ,with the profits from security and drugs .

Nice read, decent first post

challenging first read... but fair do's!

i like the shadow style, bassman is a ledge and i don't think he takes himself as seriously as the ram bummers would have you believe!

well interesting stuff there mate, in reality theyve technically made it out of poverty and into the doh big time, massive respect to em. what they have managed to do is unbelieveble, and i cant really see drum and bass and any of the big mc's ever going anywhere now, it seems like if its lasted this long then, i dunno?? id love to hear some of those sets tho, especially with the shots in, mental!!!!

Well said.

Bassman is a livin legend !

You can send me some of your classic ups bro if ya want i had a set from Bassmans bash 98 but quality was terrable il see if i can digg it out

I doubt you'll find these sets online...

I asked Bassman a few days ago about these old sets. Fingers crossed they will be out on a cd pack soon.

thanks for replys on my post. ye some one some were will have it. and yes ther not to be found online at all. but people are poping up with bits of info . we may start to peace to gether some tapes from the pack .

---------- Post added at 05:05 ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 ----------

yes that would great ,hope u dont have to dig to deep lol .

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 ----------

iam looking at getting a converter , but ill find both tapes i no off with shots on ,and let you no asap

ye i agree . any lyrics are not to be taken serously . as you see bassman like to have fun with his one liners.
if iam correct and u can tell me right or rong later ,i beleve and may of even come from basssman him self .that-

long john is the orginal 1 liner{ sharp like a razor some wilkinson sword bissness } it was long john droping one liners .and bassman picked up on that who now has meny of his original one liners him self .this came from earler mc s who did not like chat over the mic constant as it was more the music back then so like radio dj you would drop one liners on the track here and ther.

truthly when i talk about this iam saying info that just come to the top of my head that was put there along time ago . its like answering a qiz for some reson the ansewr just pops up and its ther becouse some were deep down you have it stored from memory , and long john was very much like bassban in voice and style.truthly whats happend is ive grew up over the last 10 years and basickly left the jungle seen at around 2001 or so i dont no exactly ! and these mcs started to do garage raves as well { IF ANY OF YOU NO THE SPEED GARAGE PACKS FETURING BASSMAN LET ME NO THE NAMES } and i started to get in to some rock and other stuff and revamp my old skool subase collection.and to top it all off my kid pushed my tweeters in on my last stacker, they was the best kenwoods id ever had.and i dint want anything els. so i took to pc s and gaming movies insted and thats were ive been.

just latley ive run in to a tecnics stack system with nice big speakers the 1992 systems heheh its a 1992 modal but its brand new in a box well say grade A - its been in storage in its oringinal packageing and box and looks very new.would cos around £400 or so back then. i new i wanted somet nice to play like back then in the good old days .and i came across triggers birthday salvation pack 2009 haha i was like omg. and i new what i wanted and that was .BASSMANS BIRTHDAY BASH 97. i thought you no thats the bissness ill pull that out and yeehhhhhaaa . and so here i am in the bassman bash 97 thred . looking for the gold dust . GOLD

ay shushhhhhhh come ere , (whisper) - ok so you have bassman s bash 97 full pack great condition or on cd hmm realy iam intrested , (waht) you want me keep it on the low down , OK sure thing . lol

if i rember right its a probly doomed pack thers probly not enuff tapes recored on the night or somthing but it was out cos i had tapes reach me around that time . and thats were my tape came from.

anyway u might like this from 06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGY0_IIvo9U

ye i agree . any lyrics are not to be taken serously . as you see bassman like to have fun with his one liners.
if iam correct and u can tell me right or rong later ,i beleve and may of even come from basssman him self .that-

long john is the orginal 1 liner{ sharp like a razor some wilkinson sword bissness } it was long john droping one liners .and bassman picked up on that who now has meny of his original one liners him self .this came from earler mc s who did not like chat over the mic constant as it was more the music back then so like radio dj you would drop one liners on the track here and ther.

truthly when i talk about this iam saying info that just come to the top of my head that was put there along time ago . its like answering a qiz for some reson the ansewr just pops up and its ther becouse some were deep down you have it stored from memory , and long john was very much like bassban in voice and style.truthly whats happend is ive grew up over the last 10 years and basickly left the jungle seen at around 2001 or so i dont no exactly ! and these mcs started to do garage raves as well { IF ANY OF YOU NO THE SPEED GARAGE PACKS FETURING BASSMAN LET ME NO THE NAMES } and i started to get in to some rock and other stuff and revamp my old skool subase collection.and to top it all off my kid pushed my tweeters in on my last stacker, they was the best kenwoods id ever had.and i dint want anything els. so i took to pc s and gaming movies insted and thats were ive been.

just latley ive run in to a tecnics stack system with nice big speakers the 1992 systems heheh its a 1992 modal but its brand new in a box well say grade A - its been in storage in its oringinal packageing and box and looks very new.would cos around £400 or so back then. i new i wanted somet nice to play like back then in the good old days .and i came across triggers birthday salvation pack 2009 haha i was like omg. and i new what i wanted and that was .BASSMANS BIRTHDAY BASH 97. i thought you no thats the bissness ill pull that out and yeehhhhhaaa . and so here i am in the bassman bash 97 thred . looking for the gold dust . GOLD

ay shushhhhhhh come ere , (whisper) - ok so you have bassman s bash 97 full pack great condition or on cd hmm realy iam intrested , (waht) you want me keep it on the low down , OK sure thing . lol

if i rember right its a probly doomed pack thers probly not enuff tapes recored on the night or somthing but it was out cos i had tapes reach me around that time . and thats were my tape came from.

anyway u might like this from 06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGY0_IIvo9U

haha thats absoulute madness, with the one liners, well interesting info. that tapepack sounds literally like gold dust, with the inter tho things like this could be possible eventually. does anyone know of any interviews with bassman trigga etc??

Thanks a lot goldtooth cant wait man, big ups to yourself for sharing shit like this, its what the nets for. :)

Back
Top Bottom