Basslines timing question

i think the bass sounds really tight mate.
sounds like you've got some decent atmos pads going on the background so i don't think it needs to be full of bass throughout,
all sounds good but after the little mid patch in the middle, maybe wait half a bar or so to bring the bass back in, give it a bit of space, if not try taking the little stabs out at the very end of the bar because it might possibly sound a little rushed.
good work though, keep us posted

I'd say you want a point in the loop where there is just drums, bass sounds a little too constant for me(towards the end maybe even just put a different bass timbre). Great vibes though.

On second hearing you really should change lfo time right at the end, but I'm sure you know this.

that tune sounds really good man. the mix down is amazing. i personally think there is no need for that mid rangey bass u have. decent tune

starting to get where I want to in music, it's an amazing feeling. Took me 4 years of producing on cubase to get here \m/

hard to say but i think the attack might be too long, just barely

EDIT: that was listening to your first version. the updated one sounds on point.

starting to get where I want to in music, it's an amazing feeling. Took me 4 years of producing on cubase to get here \m/

such a good feeling

Back
Top Bottom