Basslines in Albino 2 for Fl Studio 7

Dorman

Dorman
I need some help working albino 2 in fl7. I am having troble figuring out how to create a vocal type bass. The type of bass that creats a "yaie" or "yoii". I dont know if that makes sense to you lol but yeah if you have any tips that would be greatly apprieciated.

www.myspace.com/parksdnb

i dunno about albino but iv got that kind of jump up-ish 'yo yo yo yoooo yo' (cant name the tune im thinking of lol) sound out of it using the sin formant osc... is there anything like that in albino?

ill try and get a sample of of it doen n massive and you can tell me if it sounds right

cmon this is too easy you set a lfo to a low or high pass filter. like a sine wav then then cut off should be set up the lfo making the shit go wobble wobble wobble.fuck all you nay sayers "dont tell him" Your worst than those fags who obsess over magic cards. I mean give me a break he is looking for a simple production technique not the holly fuckin grail. whata bunch of douchers. keep on rockin in the free world

Formant filter (with a vocal form, automate to change it) and some gentle downsampling (bit reducers usually have the option to lessen the sample rate). Even automating the sample rate reduction sounds neat.

cmon this is too easy you set a lfo to a low or high pass filter. like a sine wav then then cut off should be set up the lfo making the shit go wobble wobble wobble.fuck all you nay sayers "dont tell him" Your worst than those fags who obsess over magic cards. I mean give me a break he is looking for a simple production technique not the holly fuckin grail. whata bunch of douchers. keep on rockin in the free world

calm it kermit.vdetecting a bit of Ethug?we wernt being wankers, was playing around...

anyway try a vst called a bit crusher(just add it to the same effects channnel that albino is in., makes that robot yaa yaa yoi yoi noise being used alot by jump up produers atm)

Calm it Kermit
detecting a bit of Ethug?we wernt being wankers, was playing around...

anyway try a vst called a bit crusher(just add it to the same effects channnel that albino is in., makes that robot yaa yaa yoi yoi noise being used alot by jump up produers atm)

Are you obsessed with little green frogs?
ma na ma na na do, bu do, bu

Last edited:

Soz for being thick... but what the hell does that mean?

How would I do it in fruityloops using Massive?

I need some help working albino 2 in fl7. I am having troble figuring out how to create a vocal type bass. The type of bass that creats a "yaie" or "yoii". I dont know if that makes sense to you lol but yeah if you have any tips that would be greatly apprieciated.

www.myspace.com/parksdnb

I really want that sound to, i dont use fruity loops though..

i use reason 4, i have a similar sound to it, but it sounds to fake...

iv just downloaded fl, and am going to try it on there...
do you know how to make it now?

Hello Breadbins,

First post and all so be gentle...

The sound all you little badmans is looking for is fairly well represented by a preset on the CM Genesis free synth (free with Computer Music magazine anyway). I think the preset is called "Talking Bass" or something dazzling like that.

But I second all the deep-in-the-game-brehs on here who suggested formant filters and FM - thats basically how this patch gets *that* "distinctive" sound you are after.

Even though its kinda cheap and has been rinsed I do quite like the sound though. Got to have some pubes in your cake knamean?

Back
Top Bottom