Bassline Dictionary??

U

User 98717

What do guys think of this article?
http://ukf.com/words/bassline-dictionary-db/

I also think there needs to be an intro definition manual. Especially as there should be a phrase for voice intros, example tracks include:
Pendulum – Blood Sugar
Metrik- What’s Out There
Prototypes - Pale Blue dot
Black Sun Empire – Monologue

It should called EBVI (Electronic British Voice Intro)

Thoughts?

I think its another classic example of some peoples obsession to pigeon hole and categorise music, instead of just enjoying it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some neuro liquid funk ice stepping 303 ebola foot work warming resampled old school variation dancefloor banger tech walk.

Last edited:
I think its another classic example of some peoples obsession to pigeon hole and categorise music, instead of just enjoying it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to listen to some neuro liquid funk ice stepping 303 ebola foot work warming resampled old school variation dancefloor banger tech walk.

Liquid Ebola is the best Ebola IMHO

Yeah, could you send me a mp3 of that and KAR009 please, I´m more than willing to send you one of my heavy darkside drum and bass bangers for that.

Only if it falls into the ebola sub-sub-sub genre. i need to know its actually sick first m9

To create this bass you must perfectly balance the following elements: unbridled energy, an ounce of disgusting grim, and a screwface that summons the power of a thousand lemons. Once combined you will find yourself in Zen mode: controlling a tornado from the very eye of the storm.

this cannot be a genuine sentence. whole article has to be tongue in cheek, surely?

Back
Top Bottom