Bassline/4x4 Garage reccomendations

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Hey guys, first of all im new to Garage of any kind really, so please excuse me if my knowledge is not on par, as this stuff i've never really listened to before.

I just wanted to know after listening to some tunes from DJ Q,
any Bassline/4x4 artists or songs that have little female lyrics or little emphasis on female lyrics, for example this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Wp9rfnhkA

I understand it is Garage and most of the tracks do have female vocals, but i find while i love the bassline/beat aspect of it, alot of the female voices are highly pitched and irritating in my opinion:) and so far I've only found some chilled out female lyrics on tunes

Cheers, i'm new to garage, so please be patient XD
safe

No offence man but bassline is gay, when you first hear it it's like "this is cool" but then you'll realise that the scene is going nowhere fast :|

No offence man but bassline is gay, when you first hear it it's like "this is cool" but then you'll realise that the scene is going nowhere fast :|

Gay!?!?!?!?

What the fuck are you talking about,it's just another style of Garage at the end of the day and that's been around for time it's just come back from the underground for a few years and has been labled with some shit new name to try and sell it as a new thing!

But to say the scene is going nowhere is just pure bollocks,they said the same about hardcore,Jungle,Drum n Bass,UK garage,Grime...........and look at all those genres that are still going strong,get your head out your arse mate,please.

And Sam,it's not all the same,there are many tunes with low frequencys that are not commercial.

Last edited:
do u mean high?

low freq's arent commercial due to standard speakers not being able to emmit low frequencies

Well you said high,i meant tunes that don't have that cheesey sounding bass what i'm thinking your going on about so i said the opposte.

Well you said high,i meant tunes that don't have that cheesey sounding bass what i'm thinking your going on about so i said the opposte.

sorry mate il understand by 2moro im in a stressfull mood due to the cunt in asda..being stressed clouds my vision, and makes me completely lose my ability to understand something simple

I was just saying that there are tunes that don't have the bass frequency too high and commercial.

Back
Top Bottom