BASSHUNTER HATE THREAD!

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
If u hate basshunter express your hate in words on this thread.

The music is poor, what i like to call, WANKSTEP.
U hear girls in high streets playing his songs on thier mobile phones it really fucks me off.

I went ice skating in guilford the other month n now your gone was played twice...it really fucked me off.

please enlighten me with your hatred on this artist.......

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
never heard of the artist but im sure even if its not to my taste i wouldnt hate on it ,.. if they him or her are making a living doing what they want without seriously harming anyone who am i to say ? i may disagree with there beliefs there actions the way of doing things but i aint gunna hate on them ,.. that goes for all types of music and things in my life ... why waste my nrg on things i dislike or things that have negative nrg etc id rather live in a stress free easy chilled life where understanding is hay you cant like everything in life because life has to ahve forms of balance , so for 1 thing you like theres gunna be something you dont , that goes for every1 .......

no point going on the hate pathway ,.. you hate it cause what ,... nice girls like it , they play it loud ,.. hes making commercil £££££ big money .... goodluck to then him or her doing something im not and thats what they want and getting paid to do so .........

dont like some move along ..... rant over

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
never heard of the artist but im sure even if its not to my taste i wouldnt hate on it ,.. if they him or her are making a living doing what they want without seriously harming anyone who am i to say ? i may disagree with there beliefs there actions the way of doing things but i aint gunna hate on them ,.. that goes for all types of music and things in my life ... why waste my nrg on things i dislike or things that have negative nrg etc id rather live in a stress free easy chilled life where understanding is hay you cant like everything in life because life has to ahve forms of balance , so for 1 thing you like theres gunna be something you dont , that goes for every1 .......

no point going on the hate pathway ,.. you hate it cause what ,... nice girls like it , they play it loud ,.. hes making commercil £££££ big money .... goodluck to then him or her doing something im not and thats what they want and getting paid to do so .........

dont like some move along ..... rant over
the main reason i dont like it is because it irritates the fuck out of me

barbarella

VIP Junglist
the main reason i dont like it is because it irritates the fuck out of me
Or is it because he was number one in the UK chart? there a market for everything and everybody....that s the beauty of it! U can hate his music, but u cant hate the man! u dont even know him!
question 4 u Sam....if u meet a girl ( the best looking, the best of everything..:hotpants::boobies:..) and she listens to Basshunter, would u not go out with her? would u hate her?:shrug:

nista

VIP Junglist
Or is it because he was number one in the UK chart? there a market for everything and everybody....that s the beauty of it! U can hate his music, but u cant hate the man! u dont even know him!
question 4 u Sam....if u meet a girl ( the best looking, the best of everything..:hotpants::boobies:..) and she listens to Basshunter, would u not go out with her? would u hate her?:shrug:
when she likes bass hunter i would fuck her like an asshunter

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
Lol , didn't know it was basshunter from the anna song .. don't really hate them but I really understand why you think they're irritating !
and yes .... they are GAY TO THE BONE !

groelle

VIP Junglist
lol

i think basshunter is REALLY funny.

"singing" songs about irc-bots and warcraft3 funmaps and charting with them o_O
best about it is that most people dont know what its about, that makes it even more funny :D