[Bassgorilla/Neurofunk] Neuro Bass Mastery Thread

Discussion in 'Production' started by neurologic, Sep 9, 2013.

1. neurologic

neurologic New Member

Hi,

I come from France and I try to produce neurofunk drum and bass and so, I just bought the Bass Gorilla's Neuro Bass Mastery and I think that we can talk about it on this thread.

Personnally there's some points where I'm stuck and so maybe we could share tips and tricks to succeed these tutorials

Link of the turorial for those who didn't get it : http://bassgorilla.com/neuro-bass-mastery-landing/

cheers

2. MisterApe

MisterApe 8bit junkie

Making neuro basses is a really fun exercise, just have to keep in mind that as long as there's enough low end, literally everything goes.

What bit are you stuck at?

3. neurologic

neurologic New Member

For example on the Disprove bass, my massive patch doesn't sound like in the tut, it sounds more like a basic sine for a sub bass instead...

4. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

gonna give you an advice someone gave me, don't look for recipes, especially with bass, there are almost limitless possibilities

5. bhksamples

bhksamples Member

6. Eternaloptimist

Eternaloptimist Active Member

for that disprove bass it all comes together when u add saturator. don't make it sound the same - get ideas from the tuts and make your own basses

7. Raptor's Den

Raptor's Den Member

Wingz preaches the truth!!! :p Seriously Just start working in a synth bro! A bass comes from tremendous hours of Finding the right notes, keys, sounds, tuning, effects, detailing, resampling, more effects, even more effects... you get the point haha :p <3