BASS TERRORIST - JAY WALKER [NEW TUNE UP 'PON MYSPACE]

dicksick intro, crazy! what've you done to the voice? Also pretty funked up bass science, i like it. But on top of that, the beat sound is so thin that i'm amazed. Put some ARSE in there! would be a good idea to bring something "little" to the tune after you drop it the second time, it sounds like you looped the first part just over again.

but i still listened with liking.

Big up bro! loving the new shizzle. Reapa Radio will be back on air from Monday on kunnin. Ill let ya know when i can get ya back on but at the mo my room is full of shite coz of building work. hopefully wont take too long. Hit me up man or lock on monday.

@ Kama - Cheers for the feedback, I agree the drums are thin, Ive gone back to the drawing board an laid new drums down, which sorts out the problem imo.

To be fair, i was lazy an did just repeat the drop, but will progress the 2nd drop for sure.

As for the vocals, I used that AT&T website an timestretched the vox, duplicated the channel, pitched one deep n low, an the other high an sharp :mkay:

@ Reaple, No worries bruvvah, you have a good holiday? we'll have to hook up soon, tis been a while. :flowers:

@ Mr Akuma - cheers for listening, I know you are a busy busy boy! Your Break packs have keep me in drums for months & months, that new pack in the nuts, bwoy!!!!! :lighter:

The edit ive done of this tune uses one of dem breaks, keep an ear out. Ill be updating the my-[waste-of]-space in the next day or so. :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom