Multi Genre Bass Led Shakes & Amen Breaks (Half-time, liquid, jungle, techno, bass)

jack2290

Yo,
It's been a while since my last mix, I went into this one slightly ambitious. The variation in genre's might be a bit scatty but i'm hoping that it works! As always any feedback appreciated.

Cheers!

Recorded on 2x Pioneer CDJ 1000 MK3 / Allen & Heath Xone 42 Mixer

Tracklist:

Special Request - Vapour
Midland - Real Time
Rick Grant - No Gas
Special Request - Lolita (warehouse mix)
Spectrasoul - Away With Me (CMX remix)
Edmondson - Odell
Djrum - Turiya (Tessela remix)
TEED - Your Love (Pearson Sound remix)
Alix Perez FT. Two Inch Punch - Broken Heart
Stray - Matchsticks
Nphonix - Reach Out (OM Unit remix)
Machinedrum - Body Touch
Calibre - Steptoe
Instra:mental - Watching You
Scuba - Cognitive Dissonance
Andyskopes -True Chord Redux VIP
Foreign Concept FT. T Man - Tag Team
Clarity - Dreams Within Dreams
Spectrasoul - Sometimes We Lie (DLR remix)
Kove - Gone
Logistics - City Life
Submorphics - Hurt So Bad
Anile - Change Of Direction
------ Andyskopes & Mr Joseph - Call To Arms

LOVE LOVE this mix! very close to my own tastes at the moment, first half is wicked. You know broken heart is the one! think i've played that the most from the LP. the mix of styles is really refreshing, interesting to see how you fared switching it up as it's a bit of a tricky one in my experience, i usually use ambient interludes which you didn't even need here so fair play! more of these s'il vous plait :pimp:

LOVE LOVE this mix! very close to my own tastes at the moment, first half is wicked. You know broken heart is the one! think i've played that the most from the LP. the mix of styles is really refreshing, interesting to see how you fared switching it up as it's a bit of a tricky one in my experience, i usually use ambient interludes which you didn't even need here so fair play! more of these s'il vous plait :pimp:

Cheers mate! Always appreciate your feedback, we do definitely seem to have a very similar taste in music. Really enjoyed that mix you did a while back that had a few housey/techno bits in like dauwd at the start.

Gotta admit broken heart into your love took a fair few attempts to get the timing right! Glad the switch over didn't seem to abrupt though. Nice waaan

This mix is wicked so far man. What sort of labels produce the type of house you've got in this mix? Proper like it

Cheers mate. Labels like hypercolour, 2nd drop records, aus music, mindset records and losing suki are all worth checking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom