bass drop on FL studio and vocals

Discussion in 'Production' started by DnBphan, May 18, 2011.

1. DnBphan

DnBphan New Member

hello every1... I was doing my drum n bass song, but, i cant just do the bass drop.
    If you guys that work on FL studio could help me a bit here at bass drops i would really apreciate it
    Oh and BTW where can i get some vocals saying "Welcome" , if is there any plugin in FL studio for vocals, please tell :cool: :cool:

Thx =D

2. Bass2Dark666

Bass2Dark666 Member

drum n bass are tunes not songs

3. kama

kama benkama.net

hahaha! I hope that was a joke. if not, loosen up. dnb guys take themselves so seriously nowadays.

But anyway, vocals can't really be done with a plugin as the human mouth and voice is almost impossible to synthesize. There are text-to-speech programs but they are usually very robotic.

Also your question about bass drops is a bit vague. How do you mean exactly?

4. DnBphan

DnBphan New Member

Like, bass drop, well i mean if you can on FL studio open a bass loop and make it seem like a drop. well i saw some videos but they suck like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEn_ejTJCj4

if you could help to do a bass drop, please help :)

5. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Do you mean so it pitches down over time?

If so, put the bass note in the piano roll at the desired key, and length. Then in the top left corner of the piano roll you will see a small triangle button. Click that, then draw in the note that you want the original to bend down (or up) to. If you drag the note out, it will take longer to pitch down, if you shorten it, it will bend quicker

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

a drop bass. its just a pitch slide, simples. you could have a look at that tutorial you posted, it seems comprehensive

7. DnBphan

DnBphan New Member

Thanks Mr. Fletch and Logikz, thanks really for help i did my drop it sounds good =)