Basis - However Long It Takes - Soft Minimal

really feeling the pads and theres some other wicked sounds in there. the delayed sounds and effects are really nice, Maybe the drums need to be switched up and i think there should be a section without pads playing maybe coz they go the whole way thru enit? anyway its a real nice tune mate, definatly feeling it!

Good track man, really nice and chilled. There were times when I was also thinking the drums could have been a touch louder. I'd listen to it if i had it on my mp3 player. (y)

Left u a comment on there, but im rly feeling this!
At most to vary it (which i dont think would be necessary) id bring in some different percussion here and there, nothing major tho, no kicks or snares, just different hat arrangement something subtle but interesting.

beautiful production man, really nice track, agree with logikz tho, its missing someting, feels like its just waiting for a spectacular hook, sample or something to bring it all together, like a bag of perfectly cooked chips, but the bbq sauce bottle is empty

somethign memorable. something that makes your track stant out, and is not just pad or drums mate ;)

and a hook is something like the chorus in a pop song.

Back
Top Bottom