Basis - However Long It Takes - Soft Minimal

luciduk

VIP Junglist
really feeling the pads and theres some other wicked sounds in there. the delayed sounds and effects are really nice, Maybe the drums need to be switched up and i think there should be a section without pads playing maybe coz they go the whole way thru enit? anyway its a real nice tune mate, definatly feeling it!

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Good track man, really nice and chilled. There were times when I was also thinking the drums could have been a touch louder. I'd listen to it if i had it on my mp3 player. (y)

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Left u a comment on there, but im rly feeling this!
At most to vary it (which i dont think would be necessary) id bring in some different percussion here and there, nothing major tho, no kicks or snares, just different hat arrangement something subtle but interesting.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its really nice mate, i really dig the style. just lacks some kind of edge or hook or something, which i think all your songs do. that ive heard i mean.

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
beautiful production man, really nice track, agree with logikz tho, its missing someting, feels like its just waiting for a spectacular hook, sample or something to bring it all together, like a bag of perfectly cooked chips, but the bbq sauce bottle is empty

groelle

VIP Junglist
somethign memorable. something that makes your track stant out, and is not just pad or drums mate ;)

and a hook is something like the chorus in a pop song.