Basis - graveyard EP - old member

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
Hi guys :)
Used to post alot here in new tracks while trying to get them up to par and definitely gotten closer in the past year :)
If you would be so kind to check them would be much appreciated :)

sadly the clips don't go as far as the second drops which hold the most weight in a few of the tracks...

Anyway hopefully you don't see this as spam and have a browse :)

Thanks

There's a subsection for new tracks and stuff now ;) http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php/21-New-Talent-and-Track-Reviews

but fuuuuuuck big tunes...
The percussion in Demon Rocker and Graveyard are on point!
I'm feeling Graveyard and Hold On Tight the most, wicked vibes on both, also crazy vocalists, SMK killed it

Really no negative things to say, amazing release

edit: would you mind giving a quick insight on how you did the bass on graveyard? I'm guessing it's not hard, but still...

Last edited:
hey man :) thanks for checking, and for the kinds words. I'll post this in new talent section instead!

what bass part are you on about specifically man? :)

The initial bass, that hits first in the drop. It has wobbles which sound perfect, even that low, but it still has wicked slides between notes... (or are the slides and higher notes a different bass?)

the bass is all done through one synth, and the wobble is a simple lfo modulation on the low pass filter, just used subtley i guess :)
If i remember rightly it was possibly massive used!

Back
Top Bottom