Basic Operations Split...

yelluc

Its All About Tha BASS
PHUNK FICTION LABEL RELEASE NEWS

The full release copies of Phunk006 (Basic Operations) will be released in two weeks. We are really upset to tell you, that these two guys have just split so it`s probably one of the last chances to get a Basic Operations record. Some weeks after this, the next release will see the daylight: Phunk007 will feature CONTOUR from Helsinki Finland and DJ STUNNA from Chicago USA. Although it is summertime, we wanna stuck you to the dancefloor with this brandnew musical madness, brilliant songs in the typical Phunkfiction manner. We signed two up and coming talents, which have proven their impressive abilities on labels like Phuzion, Jerona Fruits, Blindside, Strictly Digital, Media, Cymbalism, Blu Saphir, Midnight Sun, Invader and more. We are proud to deliver two absolutely equal A-Sides which both couldn`t fit better to the Phunkfiction vibe.. you can prelisten these songs here:

Sample 1
Sample 2

Source

Damn shame. Basic Operations are the Mutts Nutts!!!

Brilliant soulful funky dnb juct the way I like it. Will they release anything as individual artists?

That's some real bad news man. They've been making some big tunes this year. Hope their solo stuff is as good as their work together.

Can't get over this. This is insanity. This is almost as devastating as when Influx Datum broke up, and Influx UK started making crap tune after crap tune on his own. Think about when sonic & silver split, they both went on to make crap tunes on their solo stuff. I hope that their solo stuff will be as brilliant as their collabs but i have my doubts...

Back
Top Bottom