DnB Basic neurofunk bass giveaway :)

Cetys

Hello.

I just did this small thing for some peoples who dont know how to do a bass without resampling :)
It´s really basic... So critism and help will be appreciated :)

Subscribe if u like it :) Cheers, Cetys.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a quick explanation of how you made it so I can replicate and experiment? (I don't own massive)

How about a quick explanation of how you made it so I can replicate and experiment? (I don't own massive)

Hey Smoothassilk.

Firstly, my english isn´t good, so sorry for some mistakes.

And about bass, its basically reese sound with automation of Daft Filter as you can see in 0:35 i changing the knob - Cutoff in Daft filter. But if u dont have Daft in your synthetizer you can use Lowpass, Scream or anything else, just practice. I´ve created a automation on this cutoff as you can see 0:00-0:05 (Final sound) in first pattern (Some levels up/down or pulse, whatever). I can not explain it very well because of my english :( But i hope you understand it :)))

Cetys

Thanks, I use synthmaster, so I'll probably experiment with the different low passes that I have (Fake analogue, lowpass ). You don't use any resonance (Q), do you?
A reece is two detuned saw waves + distortion. Is that right?
Do you use any phase modulation or ring modulation?
Also, have you got a sub oscillator in there too? What do you use for that?
Sorry for all the questions, I hope that you understand.

can we just have the massive patch to reverse engineer and work out whats going on?
there's a lot of automation happening via envelopes and lfo's

Back
Top Bottom