Basher - anyone seen what he looks like ?

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
Before cable on NYE i was in a tai resturant across the road with my mates havin a drink and this massive bald cunt walked in lookin like he was about to kill someone..

we all shit ourselves cos we had been sniffin coke in the toilets and we thought he was a bouncer come to boot us out...

hour later he was behind the decks in cable haha.. from what i remember it was a tidy set n all!! :)

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Really nice fella an all. Here is a pic of me (right) with him at the Xmas Ram. Whats with the eyes? Bruised like...

Dead friendly guy tho!

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Darren's a top guy. Really down to earth. There's loads of top dogs who are so far up their own arses that they're tasting colon. Not him though. He's pretty humble and just genuinely a friendly person

D

dirty breaks

Darren's a top guy. Really down to earth. There's loads of top dogs who are so far up their own arses that they're tasting colon. Not him though. He's pretty humble and just genuinely a friendly person
this^ i think i met him on NYE... friendly chap. Jubei's safe too...

Salvus

VIP Junglist
Yeah, he was dead nice to chat to as I remember (it could have partly been the mandy but im sure he was pretty sound). But yeah he is a fair unit.