Basement Jaxx - Twerk (Sub Focus Remix)

Too many sub focus remixes doing the rounds at the minute and while they are alright, they ant great.. Nothing on par with his Smack My Bitch Up remix anyway

I heard he's remixing Dizzee's next single too. I know he's the flavour of the month right now but i hope he doesnt stretch himself too thinly doing these remixes

suck a terrible tune!
sub focus has really gotten shit these days his production is fine but he seems to have lost his passion for good grimey basslines an shit.
like scarecrow and acid test an swamp thing these were sick now he makes shite

ye at least its different from the other remixes hes been doin,, unlike other producers that just use the same bass sample and break in every commercial remix they do, not mentioning any names... blame

its ok but I want back days of Timewarp,Special Place,Swamp Thing and tunes like that.His new album is very good,but some thing like can this be real are gay... I am his big fan and this is first time in my life I said about some dnb tune that its gay,but it really is.

Last edited:
its ok but I want back days of Timewarp,Special Place,Swamp Thing and tunes like that.His new album is very good,but some thing like can this be real are gay... I am his big fan and this is first time in my life I said about some dnb tune that its gay,but it really is.

Could This Be Real isn't a drum and bass track ...

And remixes are never that good lol

I like this one though

Back
Top Bottom