Basement Jaxx - Feelings Gone (Spor Remix)

Haha I was gonna do a topic for that tune which I'm really feelinnng, big remix! :)

Hehe, heard 'Bitten' a long time ago in a 2007 (not sure) Calyx & Teebee mix.. huge tune! Spor got too much top tunes like this that are unreleased, what a pity..

*LOVE*

the basement jaxx remix doesnt have that "brock out regardless of where i am/who im with" quality that i come to expect from the man like spor. but "bitten" certainly does :slayer:

Really liking this one I kind of need to purchase some of spors tunes as I dont have a single one in my record collection... Anyone got any recomendations that are available to buy?

Really liking this one I kind of need to purchase some of spors tunes as I dont have a single one in my record collection... Anyone got any recomendations that are available to buy?

Molehill, Powder Monkey, Supernova EP and Stoppit

silver spaceman/some other funk

in two minds about this one, was hoping for a bit more "oomph!" but still cant fault the production, top notch!!

Spor's done a version of The Code

Yup a while ago, there was a thread on the Lifted forum 2 months ago.. kind of stuff that will never see daylight ; can't even find any audio, shame.

He also remixed Fear Factory - 'Empty Vision' that you can hear in the Podcast 006. Pure filth. Got no news since then :l

Back
Top Bottom