Base 16 mp3

eazy mate.
some wicked ideas here. Think you have some pretty random samples that kind of gives it that old hip hop flava. The drums are pretty cool, although not too prominent in the mixdown. There seems to be a muddle/ hissyness that clouds through the track that makes it sound like a poor recording. This could be lots of mid and semi-high freqs fighting for space.
cool track

Government announces

Washington - The US government has agreed to provide an $85 billion emergency loan to rescue the wow power leveling huge insurer AIG, the The Federal Reserve said Tuesday.wow powerleveling The Fed said the US Treasury Department was in power leveling full support of the decision.The Fed determined that a "disorderly failure" of AIG could undermine powerleveling already fragile financial markets.The US government will receive an 79.9 percent wow pl equity stake in AIG, the Fed said.

Re: Government announces

Washington - The US government has agreed to provide an $85 billion emergency loan to rescue the wow power leveling huge insurer AIG, the The Federal Reserve said Tuesday.wow powerleveling The Fed said the US Treasury Department was in power leveling full support of the decision.The Fed determined that a "disorderly failure" of AIG could undermine powerleveling already fragile financial markets.The US government will receive an 79.9 percent wow pl equity stake in AIG, the Fed said.

FUCK OFF

ez dude, you get around more than me:D

I think you know my thoughts on this tunene ( deadly)
as for mickey, yes i agree.... F.O:D

ez. Sick tune you got here, love the white-noise-ish bassline and the "all ganjamen let loose" slicing, ive done it before too. Only problem i can really see is the fact that when the main beat goes out and theres the other quieter one, when it kicks back, the volumes are all wrong and suddenly gets too loud.
off the head tune though mate.

ez. Sick tune you got here, love the white-noise-ish bassline and the "all ganjamen let loose" slicing, ive done it before too. Only problem i can really see is the fact that when the main beat goes out and theres the other quieter one, when it kicks back, the volumes are all wrong and suddenly gets too loud.
off the head tune though mate.

Sound for the input man. I get loads of people telling me different things.
Thanks for taking the time!!!!

Back
Top Bottom