Barry Boys..

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
used to spend hours looking thru this at college and laughing at the abysmal attempts at modifying lol.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
In all fairness, the mondeo (second one down) doesnt look THAT bad.

If they sorted out the front of it, it wouldnt be totally hideous.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
what is that. cars? pictures of cars, is it. how exceedingly boring, go read a book or something you utter chavs.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fucking hell ^^^ was that used in any of the mad max trilogy?

logikz

I Am Not The King
jeesus adam mad max ok grandpa yeah did you get your tapioca yet? nobody understands a reference like that god youre old. old and tragic.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Says mr 68 years old. Begone to the thunderdome! No raw bacon for you!

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Mad Max films. I know them. They were good. Not too fond on the one with Tina Turner in. The something dome.

logikz

I Am Not The King
do you. do you really. know them, do you. you dont know them, look at you. dont even know the name.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Have you ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more lakrits???

logikz

I Am Not The King
shut up youre too young for this. what im about to say is not meant for childrens ears. or eyes, in this case.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
shut up youre too young for this. what im about to say is not meant for childrens ears. or eyes, in this case.
ive seen mad max films and i was just making a bassman reference, shitty old man.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Dont you need your parent's permission to post in waffle Karnage?

logikz

I Am Not The King
mr karnage i want you to tell me if anyone is mean to you. under no circumstances should it be suggested that you suck sperm out of another mans anus or that you insert a small furry animal in your own anus. you tell me if anyone says that to you. and ill tell them ba, very bad. stop it. cant say that to him, dont you understand hes very young.