Baron

BARON is a wicked producer!
He's been busy making a skateboard video for the last 12 months so we havn't had much from him in the way of tunes but he's back in the studio doing what he does best!
Expect some bangers this year!

BARON is a wicked producer!
He's been busy making a skateboard video for the last 12 months so we havn't had much from him in the way of tunes but he's back in the studio doing what he does best!
Expect some bangers this year!

Yeah real good producer - has anyone seen either of the flip skateboards videos he's done? (Think they're called "So Sorry" and "Extrmemely Sorry") Anyone know what the tunes on there are like? Bet he made fucking top notch job of them, they're a great company...

It's all different from back in the day when I skated, they used to just slap an Iron Maiden tune over the top of the thing then...

massive producer and has certainly influenced alot of the new, wobbly jump up

lovin the last 2 rleases on bbk, nice liquid vibes
would love to hear him do a couple of new jump up tunes or maybe a phat remix :slayer:

a great producer and a wicked dj

hes done probably my favourite set of all ime which i cant find anywhere and i lost it ages ago

it was titled...dj baron live at fastlane:had mc herbzie, intro'd with tarantula and ended with masochist

Back
Top Bottom