Baron, DnB + Skateboarding

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
ok so if you skate surely you know that the Flip video Extremely Sorry is one of the most hyped vids ever, and judging from the last 2 video will live up to this.
If you like DnB (which is a given if your on here) you may or may not know Baron is producing the entire sound track for the video and has moved to california to do so. Im really interested to see what he makes, as im pretty sure there will be no/if any DnB.
I found this clip on t'internet about it, but it doesnt actually tell you anything of interest.
http://www.flipskateboards.com/media_videos.html

ok so if you skate surely you know that the Flip video Extremely Sorry is one of the most hyped vids ever, and judging from the last 2 video will live up to this.
If you like DnB (which is a given if your on here) you may or may not know Baron is producing the entire sound track for the video and has moved to california to do so. Im really interested to see what he makes, as im pretty sure there will be no/if any DnB.
I found this clip on t'internet about it, but it doesnt actually tell you anything of interest.http://www.flipskateboards.com/media_videos.html

EEEYERRRRRZZZZZ Z Z Z Z Z

Heard about this a while ago, looking forward to seeing the end result. Flip videos are always highly anticipated and having baron on board raises expectations even higher!

I'm not quite sure where you was going with this thread mate? lol

The last comment in your first post kinda kills it a bit lol

I'm not quite sure where you was going with this thread mate? lol

The last comment in your first post kinda kills it a bit lol

yeh, i got over-excited about it, watched the vid and realised it gives you no information about what kinda music it is, inspiration for the songs or anything. this is the teaser for the vid so i assume the music on that is by Baron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khfd2_dEDu0

This will b wiked, dnb & skateboarding is a perfect combo, would be gd if dj die was in it too!

This will b wiked, dnb & skateboarding is a perfect combo, would be gd if dj die was in it too!

i dunno if it will actually be DnB. hopefully Baron will put a bit in for old times sake, plus DnB would be wicked to edit to

EEEYERRRRRZZZZZ Z Z Z Z Z

1237090260483.gif

I'm sure this thread will be relevant to some people man.

actually spoke to him about this last year when he played in kingston, i'd heard about him doin it so i asked, all he said was "expect something different"

should be big

Yeah soz for the negativity

I wish a dnb artist would do a film soundtrack

Imagine if Spor did the original Matrix soundtrack :)

Drum and Bass sounds wicked in a cinema, a friend of mine works for Paramount and while I was on work experience at the London HQ, I became good pals with the guy who ran the film screenings in the cinema, I asked him if I could bring in some tunes to listen to on the system and he was well on it! Was in there for about an hour just sitting down with my eyes closed listening to all the different tracks pumping out, wicked experience which I will blatently never have the opportunity to do again!

Edit: For anyone interested, Daft Punk are producing the soundtrack for the future cinema release of a remake of the movie Tron, something which I personally am very excited to hear!

Last edited:
Spor would be a good choice. I think Ed & Opt could probably make a sleek film soundtrack too.

Culture Shock could tear it up if he was a little bit more productive lol

Fresh as well judging by his recent output ... the breakdown on "Off World" is the best I have ever heard

Here's the vid that i've seen with dnb and skateboarding, found it on youtube a long time ago:

"Feel My Pain" by Dillinja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZgukZZc2n0

Nothin' big for a vid, but it's got skateboarding :D

Edit: Just to add on...I bet some ragga-jungle would make a sick soundtrack to some skate vids...just a constant collage of sick tricks with the tracks flowin'...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom