[ ----- BARE NESSESITYS ----- ] RAGGA JUNGLE / DNB REMIX

it sounded well mixed apart from the sample (sounds mono and low bitrate)

cool idea though, dont think the sample sounds good after the drop tho

you're obviously a skilled drum programmer and have some killer b-lines, but right now it just sounds like a bunch of amen tearouts over a bad sample rather than a complete track

nah mean?

edit: maybe you could chop the sample up more and use bits like you did with the piano stabs in the middle

Yeah man, i couldnt find a full quality stereo version of it, nor do i knwo any good software to brighten it up. if you had any suggestions to how i could make to sample sound fresher?

Yeah man, i couldnt find a full quality stereo version of it, nor do i knwo any good software to brighten it up. if you had any suggestions to how i could make to sample sound fresher?

Here's a thought: rather than trying to freshen it up, maybe try adding some grit. Run it through something like Izotope Vinyl for a vintage feel or perhaps some light overdrive. A bit of distortion can add some harmonics to "sharpen" up the sound.

Great drum programming!

Cheers man, much appreciated on the feedback! and yeah i was thinking the same thing trying to make it sound grittier, just didnt know what the vinyl emulator was so cheers!

Back
Top Bottom