Barcelona :O

chanty

VIP Junglist
Go to the pizza place next door to club colossos in lloret de mar. 2 euros for a phaaaat slice any topping! Makes me hungry mayn they're soo tasty

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
^lmao
so wrong.
Fuck all of you in Europe. Fucking high concentration of different cultures within arms reach
You guys can spend like 150 pounds and go Amsterdam or some shit, in the same budget (converted to dollars, of course) I can only fly within the U.S

chanty

VIP Junglist
naa man, taste like your chewing on cardboard, not like i know what thats like.
Nah I loved them man they tasted reli nice and it was just convenient, loads of differnt toppings. Right in front of u still hot u can choose the biggest slice and it's only 2 euros. I swear I couldn't walk past it without buying 1 (or 3)

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
^lmao
so wrong.
Fuck all of you in Europe. Fucking high concentration of different cultures within arms reach
You guys can spend like 150 pounds and go Amsterdam or some shit, in the same budget (converted to dollars, of course) I can only fly within the U.S
Move over here then douchebag!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
If you're feeling flush, goto El Bulli Restaurant.

Its just under 80km outside of Barcelona.

3 Star Michelin, voted best restaurant in the world 5 years in a row, fucking amazing is an understatment.

Around 250 Euros a head though for the works, but trust, it's worth it, once in a lifetime experience.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
Nah I loved them man they tasted reli nice and it was just convenient, loads of differnt toppings. Right in front of u still hot u can choose the biggest slice and it's only 2 euros. I swear I couldn't walk past it without buying 1 (or 3)
lol, maybe i didnt like em cos it was like the first thing i ate over their n that was three days in. proper fucked. all about picadilly on the front, full english was bad. orient express does a pukka fry up aswell.

chanty

VIP Junglist
lol, maybe i didnt like em cos it was like the first thing i ate over their n that was three days in. proper fucked. all about picadilly on the front, full english was bad. orient express does a pukka fry up aswell.
there was this place right by my hotel called teh texas bistro or sumthin did reli nice full english breakfasts, the bird who owned it was from bristol aswel and used to drink in the same pubs as me. she gave us all free shots on the last night which i thought was rather nice of her.