Bar Rumba 5th June

tuffasro

anyone planning on going to this? Ive never been to bar rumba when theres such a big line up, might have to reach..

Attachments

• RuffyFunBDayBash2.jpg
    RuffyFunBDayBash2.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 60
Ruffstuff had his bash there last year aswell. I remember being out with the boys having a few pints and thinking last minute to go bar rumba as its alright if you fancy a few late drinks and alittle rave up, turned up and there was loads of people there, det, skibba, shabba etc plus 2 seriously BUFF promotional girls doing a photo shoot in the club! trust me they were worth the entry fee alone. Anyway was a sick night, its kinda small but if the right crowd turns up you can definetly have a good night. I might come along to this as it goes.

Bar rumba is wicked and regularly has really decent nights. Im deciding whether to go to here or to Med School, or to the DNBA album at the end.

rumba definitly worth a visit, get there early enough you get in there for free..went to last low down deep night there and was one of the best raves iv been to. definitly be there on thursday

definatly wana check out the rumba. driving the rents to the airport at 4am friday morning though, so i don't think it's such a good idea this week...

Ruffstuff had his bash there last year aswell. I remember being out with the boys having a few pints and thinking last minute to go bar rumba as its alright if you fancy a few late drinks and alittle rave up, turned up and there was loads of people there, det, skibba, shabba etc plus 2 seriously BUFF promotional girls doing a photo shoot in the club! trust me they were worth the entry fee alone. Anyway was a sick night, its kinda small but if the right crowd turns up you can definetly have a good night. I might come along to this as it goes.

i like those random suprises u get on a night out lol

Back
Top Bottom