Bansal - Serene Groove - Liquid DnB

Lovin the old skool pads man;P and the vocals. i think the drum pattern is abit boring, and sounds like the soundscape gets overloaded by too much stuff when the bell thing comes in, needs better eq.

cheers for checking it out, so which parts do u think i need to better eq? i was worried it sounded a little to congested but i went for it

Pretty much the whole thing man, i think ur pad is taking up alot of space, and that bass is too high in the freqs and needs to be deeper it lacks sub, maybe use just a sub imo. and eq the bells above the pads as they are both using space in the mid area, + the bass lol.

and the drums dont really kick thru all the mud either, will be better probably when u clear out the overload-mud :)

i hope this helps

yer this helps alot thankyou! ill try and run thru it when i get access to some speakers, but cheers for the criticism!!

Musically speaking I enjoyed the track, and also agree with fishy. Can't wait to hear the new eq version

alright guys, ive tried to play around with the eq's, i cudnt quite fathom how to do it but i had a go with logics spectrum analyzer, i guess this show my inexperience.

heres the link http://soundcloud.com/bansal321/bounce

am i progressing or regressing, again i would be appreciative of any advice given thankyou!

some really sick production tricks in here, i liek those. but the mix sounds packed and its leaving the drums pretty squashed down IMO, they need to cut through. snare and kick could be much more snappy, are you trying some EQ and compression tricks on those bitches. other than that little thing - i like this

luciduk - i have eq'd and compressed the hell out of them lol but i hvent used any special tricks on them, sorry to disappoint :)... thanks for the kind words tho pal! appreciate it!

luciduk - i have eq'd and compressed the hell out of them lol but i hvent used any special tricks on them, sorry to disappoint :)... thanks for the kind words tho pal! appreciate it!

lol maybe thats the problem, beware of ur use of compression too much just makes it worse.. i usually try to avoid it if i dont have to use it and then only if i know it will sound good

Back
Top Bottom